White kid with stroke! Played with this kid at the rec lol.

Played against him in high school. Great shooter, but thats about it. No athleticism, defense, ball handling, or post game. His one dimensional game might get him through the Harvard season though.

Played against him in high school. Great shooter, but thats about it. No athleticism, defense, ball handling, or post game. His one dimensional game might get him through the Harvard season though.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by threeball

bump

laugh.gif
What the hell? OP you alright, you leave your shot up a second to long though. You'll get swatted easily! You won't make the Pros, so take advantage of your education.

you will die a very early death with all that salt in your veins.

laugh.gif
You have no idea my dude. I will always be better than you!

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by threeball

bump

laugh.gif
What the hell? OP you alright, you leave your shot up a second to long though. You'll get swatted easily! You won't make the Pros, so take advantage of your education.

you will die a very early death with all that salt in your veins.

laugh.gif
You have no idea my dude. I will always be better than you!

Release is way too slow, he can work on that though.. Not much visible athleticism. Maybe he hasn't grown into his body yet?

Release is way too slow, he can work on that though.. Not much visible athleticism. Maybe he hasn't grown into his body yet?

Originally Posted by DaG311

speaking of a white male that is crafty, high basketball IQ, and a shooter (all the typical white guy scouting reports). This is me. I made it for one of our coaches at Penn State, as a joke since I was a head manager.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...naU&feature=youtu.be
i have no clue how to embed or whatever

Why the hell didn't I play in your conference in high school? I could have played drunk and still dropped 25 a game against those kids.

speaking of a white male that is crafty, high basketball IQ, and a shooter (all the typical white guy scouting reports). This is me. I made it for one of our coaches at Penn State, as a joke since I was a head manager.

Why the hell didn't I play in your conference in high school? I could have played drunk and still dropped 25 a game against those kids.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

move to central pa. we had a few guys go D1 in the area. One was a top 100 player on ESPN and rivals

move to central pa. we had a few guys go D1 in the area. One was a top 100 player on ESPN and rivals

i swear sometimes i think that if i grew up in the middle of +!*$*%+ arkansas or in the middle of nowhere, dropped 40 ppg on my high school team at a school with only 200 kids\, i would have been playing D1 too. That kid doesnt look any better than me honestly.

i swear sometimes i think that if i grew up in the middle of +!*$*%+ arkansas or in the middle of nowhere, dropped 40 ppg on my high school team at a school with only 200 kids\, i would have been playing D1 too. That kid doesnt look any better than me honestly.

Oh word....."few guys" go D1 in the area, one top 100 player 
laugh.gif

Move to North Carolina buddy. One of the schools in my conference, New Hanover, had every single player except one go on to play a division 1 sport from their 2007 team....including 7'0 Ty Walker who was ranked 7th in the nation our senior year, 6'8 David Pellom who started at small forward for George Washington this past year, 6'7 Nick Becton who's the starting left tackle for Virginia Tech, 6'6 George Bryan who's the starting tight end for NC State and probably the top tight end in the entire nation this year, and James Beatty who started at point guard for Rutgers this past year. And that's a public school.

Oh word....."few guys" go D1 in the area, one top 100 player 
laugh.gif

Move to North Carolina buddy. One of the schools in my conference, New Hanover, had every single player except one go on to play a division 1 sport from their 2007 team....including 7'0 Ty Walker who was ranked 7th in the nation our senior year, 6'8 David Pellom who started at small forward for George Washington this past year, 6'7 Nick Becton who's the starting left tackle for Virginia Tech, 6'6 George Bryan who's the starting tight end for NC State and probably the top tight end in the entire nation this year, and James Beatty who started at point guard for Rutgers this past year. And that's a public school.

Back
Top Bottom