White kids rapping Lil Wayne

After seeing the white girl rapping Bustah Rhymes, I thought you guys would like to see this. Dude's can rap like its their job. The kid on the right is trying to get a record deal and apparently is good buddies with Waka Flocka. Seems terrible to me.

After seeing the white girl rapping Bustah Rhymes, I thought you guys would like to see this. Dude's can rap like its their job. The kid on the right is trying to get a record deal and apparently is good buddies with Waka Flocka. Seems terrible to me.

Unfortunately, it IS serious. I don't see the talent but they are pretty popular around here.

Unfortunately, it IS serious. I don't see the talent but they are pretty popular around here.

Originally Posted by GoVols234

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom