White kids rapping Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DID NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm stealing this one

Originally Posted by GoVols234

After seeing the white girl rapping Bustah Rhymes, I thought you guys would like to see this. Dude's can rap like its their job. The kid on the right is trying to get a record deal and apparently is good buddies with Waka Flocka. Seems terrible to me.

Jokernotsureifserious.gif

Originally Posted by GoVols234

After seeing the white girl rapping Bustah Rhymes, I thought you guys would like to see this. Dude's can rap like its their job. The kid on the right is trying to get a record deal and apparently is good buddies with Waka Flocka. Seems terrible to me.

Jokernotsureifserious.gif

seems like a good place to do a vid search. Could anybody a brotha find that video where its a tall skinny kid in glasses and a short normal sized kid and they are dancing and rapping and the skinny kid starts dancing hella crazy throwing his hands in the air with a serious look on his face

seems like a good place to do a vid search. Could anybody a brotha find that video where its a tall skinny kid in glasses and a short normal sized kid and they are dancing and rapping and the skinny kid starts dancing hella crazy throwing his hands in the air with a serious look on his face

Back
Top Bottom