White kids rapping Lil Wayne

TURRIBLE.

difference between this and the white chick doing the chris brown song, is the white chick actually has talent.

TURRIBLE.

difference between this and the white chick doing the chris brown song, is the white chick actually has talent.

I hate it when people do this and don't really learn the song. they're obviously reading the lyrics and can barely stay on beat

I hate it when people do this and don't really learn the song. they're obviously reading the lyrics and can barely stay on beat

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

*sees you're a vols fan* oh..makes sense.

*PEWN PEWN*

Whats that supposed to mean?

Oh and those guys were horrible esp dude on the left.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

*sees you're a vols fan* oh..makes sense.

*PEWN PEWN*

Whats that supposed to mean?

Oh and those guys were horrible esp dude on the left.

You guys are crazy, these guys have serious talent and it's not just musical talent either. Look at the production quality of this Rihanna Remix, the special effects that go along with the flawless vocals are like nothing I've ever seen or heard before. Bravo to you young Anglo-Saxon gentlemen, it's truly been a while since I've seen such tasteful artistry on the internet.

You guys are crazy, these guys have serious talent and it's not just musical talent either. Look at the production quality of this Rihanna Remix, the special effects that go along with the flawless vocals are like nothing I've ever seen or heard before. Bravo to you young Anglo-Saxon gentlemen, it's truly been a while since I've seen such tasteful artistry on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom