White people hair styles (preferably fades/short) ideas

39bbcb4cce305d3d7fd126ddae13e6b9-getty-510869712.jpg

What up fam? I got prom on Friday and am looking to get some kind of new cut tomorrow (day before.) I usually go with the 2, 1 fade with a rounded bottom. Any other suggestions guys? Want something new and fresh. Thanks for the input in advance 
pimp.gif

This is like the third time (in like 3 different threads) someone has posted a pic of david beckham in response to which hair style they should have.

IMO, you may want to mess with a new haircut style after prom. There's the chance of your barber messing up your new look/you not liking it and them you're stuck with it for prom, which may or may not be a big deal to you (appearance wise and for picture purposes).

Originally Posted by Zyzz

This is what is popular right now. I wouldn't go with that crazy of an undercut tho. Basically get a less drastic version of this with a side part. 

Originally Posted by macbk

IMO, you may want to mess with a new haircut style after prom. There's the chance of your barber messing up your new look/you not liking it and them you're stuck with it for prom, which may or may not be a big deal to you (appearance wise and for picture purposes).

Well it's my girls prom, she's a junior and I'm a senior. All I really care about is pictures to be quite honest. I might just do a 3,1 fade and keep the same shape up.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Well it's my girls prom, she's a junior and I'm a senior. All I really care about is pictures to be quite honest. I might just do a 3,1 fade and keep the same shape up.

wow. you're really gonna change it up huh?

a 2,1 fade to a 3,1 fade?

you's a daredevil!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

White boys with fades 
pimp.gif

I really like this 

adam-levine-looking-very-hot.jpg

Also this  could work 

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ljgavvk00e1qhossro1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by ebozek9

wow. you're really gonna change it up huh?

a 2,1 fade to a 3,1 fade?

you's a daredevil!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm only saying that because no one gave me a good idea.

On the contrary, shoefreakbaby the first pic is a great selection if I had a bit longer of hair. I don't have that much to work with right now
mad.gif
could've been perfect to try.

son! get a 0 on the top and a 4 on the sides

thank me later when you're trying to keep the wiminz off of your junior
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneDirection

son! get a 0 on the top and a 4 on the sides

thank me later when you're trying to keep the wiminz off of your junior
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would just like to let you know that that was one of the least funny posts I've read on here that was intended to be hilarious. Not even a good try.

I wish my hair wasnt thinning so i could grow it out enough to have a hairstyle like beckham
grin.gif
 Rockin the short cut with a fade, womenz love it though
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom