Who doesn't party here?

Party isn't really my thing and my girl wants to take me out to a party and I'm like
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't even know how to dance and I don't want to looklike a damn fool out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Is there anybody here who doesn't party? And even if i do go out tonight, any tips/advices?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

I'm 20 and I don't drink, smoke, or party.

I'm probably the only one.

naw that's me too.

Forreal? I thought I was a One-Man Wolfpack
Yah man. There's actually of few people like us around here. Look through some of the "NT do you drink" threads that pop-up everynow and then.

OP just do what's you. If your girl want's to go to the part, just go and sip on something be it gatorade, water, or whatever. It'll only be awardif you make it so.

Don't party as much as my friends. Nor do I drink or smoke every Friday night.
I thought about it and was like damn I'm a lame..lol..but were all different.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Party isn't really my thing and my girl wants to take me out to a party and I'm like
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't even know how to dance and I don't want to look like a damn fool out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Is there anybody here who doesn't party? And even if i do go out tonight, any tips/advices?
Sorry but 90% of the people look like fools dancing at clubs and parties. Key thing is to not give a flying !$## and just have fun and forgetabout it. I use to have the same thought process as you. But once I got rid of it. It was like a new me at parties and have a lot more fun now.

I'm 20 and I don't drink, smoke, or party.

I'm probably the only one.

naw that's me too.

Forreal? I thought I was a One-Man Wolfpack
Yah man. There's actually of few people like us around here. Look through some of the "NT do you drink" threads that pop-up every now and then.

OP just do what's you. If your girl want's to go to the part, just go and sip on something be it gatorade, water, or whatever. It'll only be award if you make it so.
One more checking in.

don't go to a party with you girl...defeats the purpose

Dude said a INS thread in disguise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I party a lot but i try not to drink too heavily. It's gotten to the point where I sorta gag and wanna throw up if I drink too much. Disciplinething...unless it's a special party I wont OD on the alcohol

Go to a party sip on a few drinks get tips and just do the 2 step with ya girl. Once party is over go home with your girl. Successful night.

for the people who don't party you guys are missing out on a lot of fun times and funny stories

not saying you need to party to have fun though

Back
Top Bottom