Who doesn't party here?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

bring something to drink, doesn't have to be alcohol, but just something to hold in your hand and sip on while you are chillin.
yeah itll take away from the awkwardness, sounds weird, but just does

If you have never drank before, youd be amazed at how many strangers/random people you will talk to at a party once you get buzzing.

yup!! and your usually talking about nothing, sometimes u end up having a "deep" convo with a complete stranger
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

nurse your drink and be social, you dont have to dance

do you drink/ well you have to make a drunken fool out of yourself at least once in life

co-sign on this

Originally Posted by J23S

You don't have to dance, just get a drink, sip, and chill

like usual were on the same apge

yall that act like u can only get chicks from partyin/clubbin
laugh.gif
...thatsucks!

" I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."-FrankSinatra .

Originally Posted by Lo Deini The Great

" I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."-Frank Sinatra .
My dude Frank
pimp.gif

On the real though once you learn to control yourself while drinking or smoking you meet a lot more people, have a lot more fun, and have a lot more stories totell.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Step your social skills up.

+1

But it depends on the type of parties, events, or clubs where you live...

He might live in the middle of nowhere lol

realtalk, those saying you dont party/drink/smoke or all of the above better live in a boring city, if not then I just dont understand how you cant have somefun and live life
tired.gif

I have a few things to say, first of all- you don't have to dance at the party you duck. Just sit somewhere and drank. As far as the girl goes, I don'treally see the point in it but it's whatever. Just can be a recipe for disaster. On another note, i'm really not surprised that this many people onniketalk don't drink party or smoke or anything like that. I have a feeling most of you people in real life are some lames... just sayin. And final note- Ifirmly believe 75% of yall saying you don't party, that if yall actually got invited to parties, or knew about them more, that you would go to them. Eitherthat or you're too goody goody. If you're not who I just described- you'd be in that other 25 %, I'm just pretty sure my estimates right.

I used to party all the time and i dont dance either. Id just be there chillin with everyone havin good times with the homies/homegirls.

I dont party at all now and i hardly ever drink. I have too many responsibilities nowadays just working and supporting my family. Also on the weekends im asingle dad since my wife goes to school in LA on the weekends so its just me an babygirl chillin.

quick question how else are you going to find new women , within the time frame of four hours that you can?

A. get the #

B. smash

c. just chill and laugh with or at

d. or just be around period

e. all of the above

its not the act of clubbin , it the club you attend

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Step your social skills up.

+1

But it depends on the type of parties, events, or clubs where you live...

He might live in the middle of nowhere lol

realtalk, those saying you dont party/drink/smoke or all of the above better live in a boring city, if not then I just dont understand how you cant have some fun and live life
tired.gif
so just 'cause some people don't smoke/drink/ or party their not living life or having fun?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom