Who doesn't party here?

Parties these days are like strip clubs. The only thing is you dont have to throw out any money (unless you want 2). Like dudes sed above me, get a few dubsand sit down n chill (sip, puff, since ur girl is there some tongue action). I dont party dat much either but dis yr im bout to start.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Party isn't really my thing and my girl wants to take me out to a party and I'm like
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't even know how to dance and I don't want to look like a damn fool out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Is there anybody here who doesn't party? And even if i do go out tonight, any tips/advices?

I know how you feel man, I can't dance either and worry about embarassing myself...but it's my senior year of hs so I'm trying my best to get outthere. I'm always nervous before I go into a party but they're always fun. Once you're in the door after a little while you'll start to enjoyyourself, trust
smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes who think you can't get girls without going to adim-light, alcohol-heavy party. that, coupled with 90% of NT refusing to believe anyone under 18 is having sex, lets me know the type of lives being lived onthis bad boy.

but anyway, i don't go to parties much. it has nothing to do with dancing because believe it or not, most parties aren't "you got served"battles.. all you need to do is two step/move to the rhythm while a chick grinds on you. only time i find myself at a party is when someone i'm close withis throwing it or i have absolutely nothing to do on a weekend night. it's a good way to meet girls you probably wouldn't meet otherwise though.

your all missin out on some real good times if you dont party even occasionally. I couldnt live so reserved as some on here sound

I don't really like clubs myself... but I *+*%@ wit house parties, bars, BBQs, lounges, birthday parties, cookouts and basement parties... if that counts.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I don't really like clubs myself... but I *+*%@ wit house parties, bars, BBQs, lounges, birthday parties, cookouts and basement parties... if that counts.
cosign 100000000000%
clubs are lame as hell to me, my craziest stories and experiences where that from out of town house parties or get togethers with friends
the best part is that at these parties you get linked with chicks from other towns who then invite you to another one and the cycle keeps going
laugh.gif

the time I showed up at some random chicks ALPINE crib party, *!!* was WILD
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Step your social skills up.

+1

But it depends on the type of parties, events, or clubs where you live...

He might live in the middle of nowhere lol

I'm 26, non drinker, non smoker. I use to go out clubbing heavily years ago. I rather go to a house party than to a niteclub. I don't dance, unless mygirl is with me. I just chill and hangout with the crew.

I don't really like parties. Id rather go to a club or chill at a friends house with a few people.

bring something to drink, doesn't have to be alcohol, but just something to hold in your hand and sip on while you are chillin.

If you have never drank before, youd be amazed at how many strangers/random people you will talk to at a party once you get buzzing. Just don't over do it,everyones been there and its no fun when you wake up and all you remember is vomitting and people telling you to get it together.

as far as dancing goes, you have to believe you are the best dancer in the house, if not the world. Hell I know I'm not litterally the best, but who caresits not like people bring scorecards for what moves you can pull off. Just listen to the beat and if its a party banger the beat will make you wanna get all upon some girls from behind.

you dont have to dance. I know I dont. Z-ro feat. Lil keke "if you wanna dance then just dance if thats how you feel,but My body dont move like that so imma chill."

nurse your drink and be social, you dont have to dance

do you drink/ well you have to make a drunken fool out of yourself at least once in life

i cant dance for +%+#
(until i get that liquor courage in me, then im john travolta)
Spoiler [+]
john-travolta-saturday-night-fever.jpeg

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I'm 20 and I don't drink, smoke, or party.

I'm probably the only one.

naw that's me too.

Forreal? I thought I was a One-Man Wolfpack
Yah man. There's actually of few people like us around here. Look through some of the "NT do you drink" threads that pop-up every now and then.

OP just do what's you. If your girl want's to go to the part, just go and sip on something be it gatorade, water, or whatever. It'll only be award if you make it so.
One more checking in.

Count me in too because I don't do any.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Party isn't really my thing and my girl wants to take me out to a party and I'm like
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I don't even know how to dance and I don't want to look like a damn fool out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Is there anybody here who doesn't party? And even if i do go out tonight, any tips/advices?
Sorry but 90% of the people look like fools dancing at clubs and parties. Key thing is to not give a flying !$## and just have fun and forget about it. I use to have the same thought process as you. But once I got rid of it. It was like a new me at parties and have a lot more fun now.

QFT
The moment you quit caring and genuinely dont, you will have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom