Who eats at Del Taco, yo?

Whenever I drive by one of those I scratch my chin and wonder who eats there. It just doesn't seem right.

Like the red & yellow don't work. I associate those colors with a burger joint (catsup & mustard).

And their commercials with the nerdy guy in a denim button-up....... man, it's just fail, fail, FAIL all around with that place.

The one right by my house. (Sepulveda & Slauson) is open 24 hours. Any 24 hour place, especially after
pimp.gif
is, well,
pimp.gif

Pretty good, only one problem but It depends on your Del Taco. While opening a taco, a huge fly suddenly flew out of the wrapper, let's just say I orderedchicken soft tacos from them from now on.

food seems more natural and fresher than taco bell.

even tho it probably isnt.

pimp.gif

Pretty good, only one problem but It depends on your Del Taco. While opening a taco, a huge fly suddenly flew out of the wrapper, let's just say I ordered chicken soft tacos from them from now on.
indifferent.gif
Why even eat there at all after that.
They do have some good burgers though.

The fries ain't the best thats for sure. You can buy those crinkle cut fries at the grocery store.

Sometimes, only if I'm liquored up and I want to buy something like 23 tacos for $2.18. Closest one to me is in Signal Hill so I usually just settle fortacos at Jack in the Crack.

Originally Posted by fifaboy03

del taco isnt that bad. i love the 1/2 lb bean burrito its like only $1
pimp.gif
they only good if you're starving and the wallet's a little thin.
laugh.gif

but their fish tacos are pretty good...pricey though.

I don't know how many tymes taco tuesday (3 tacos for a $1) and the 1/2 lb. bean burrito saved me.

Taco Tuesdays is really the only time i used to go.......
but now there tacos and burritos just dont really taste good at all.
i just stick with the taco bell, jalisco grill, and chipotle accross the street from the
laugh.gif

I always hit up the 24 hr drive thru. But I always get their bacon cheeseburger and chili fries, not actual tacos and such.

i love all tacos... i wish there were more del tacos in the bay area so i could really get to know their menu better

we dont have those here in chicago, but when i went to phx last year i ate there its actually decent. i would actually take it over taco bell anyday. theirfries are fire

last summer i found out there were Del Taco's in Michigan. Made a lil voyage and I was not dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom