Who else gets bored with girls REALLY REALLY quickly?

i sure as hell dont tired of the same chick quick

then agian i got a few **** buddies :smokin

Last edited:
just better yourself man, the one you have stronger feelings for will come around eventually. im in the same situation, the more im busy the more she texts trying to hang out or talk

NT virgins have mastered the art of the humble brag.

a prerequisite for a humble brag is the humbleness. Dude is just bragging and rhetorically asking dudes to cosign his "problems."

Also, i call ducktales b/c how u gonna claim that the chick is a twitter celebrity whom everyone has prob seen a thousand pics of, but you're not gonna share with your NT brethren after u stated that you don't care anymore and you're bored with the broad. Na, i dont like that shh...

Last edited:
Your ex is a 10 and she's a nter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT virgins have mastered the art of the humble brag.

a prerequisite for a humble brag is the humbleness. Dude is just bragging and rhetorically asking dudes to cosign his "problems."

Also, i call ducktales b/c how u gonna claim that the chick is a twitter celebrity whom everyone has prob seen a thousand pics of, but you're not gonna share with your NT brethren after u stated that you don't care anymore and you're bored with the broad. Na, i dont like that shh...

No brag at all. I said shes a LOCAL twitter celeb, and I stated in another thread that while her body is crazy, her face is terrible. As far as her celeb status, the farthest up the totem pole she made it was Fred Money (jr writers little brother). My sex life isnt something I brag about, its def done me much more harm than good

No brag at all. I said shes a LOCAL twitter celeb, and I stated in another thread that while her body is crazy, her face is terrible. As far as her celeb status, the farthest up the totem pole she made it was Fred Money (jr writers little brother). My sex life isnt something I brag about, its def done me much more harm than good
:wow:. The other day somebody at the mall told me they were tumblr famous :stoneface:

Kinda... only chick I wouldn't be bored of... well y'all get the idea. But them old yambz that be calling/texting like 2-3 years later with the thirst...
smile.gif

I wish my old yambs still called me

Got me over lookin like diddy in the I need a girl videos

S/o to my man ricky409 yambs is officially apart of my project English

Just need to know what that %$#@$ like, so one time is fine with me

OP prob hitting subpar chicks but thinks he's doin it. If you had a cold dime with a career and a chill personality you'd cuff that quick. but if you're plowing bird brains from the club of course they are boring. Twitter celeb? In other words she was jobless, uneducated and had terrible credit? Step your standards up

You'll get to an age where you'll have to settle down because all of your friends will be married and you need to be married for professional purposes.

Last edited:
I wish my old yambs still called me
Got me over lookin like diddy in the I need a girl videos
S/o to my man ricky409 yambs is officially apart of my project English

If they aint reaching out chances are you were a regret and you aint about %$. Go get a good career going or get into medical school and that fb inbox will be flooded with desperate former take downs trying to relink.

i think a lot of the women i'm meeting and hooking up with are just dumb. pretty girls who have nothing to contribute to the conversation other than "what they've been through"

beyond that even worst it seems like all of them treat the dates like an interview. Idk about how much u make right now or your 5 year plan, how about we just try to enjoy the evening

its bad man but i usually have to hit the bar before some of the dates with these dumb brawds. its amazing the difference between a 25-30 year old and a 20-25 year old. its not easy to find a woman thats fun, interesting, and beautiful

Long story short:

I've known this girl for the last 6 years (4 of which I was away in the military) and we used to kick it regularly, but she put me in the friend zone, which hurt because I had strong feelings. She comes from a good family, has a degree, no negative reputation/sexual history. I just started talking to her again, and she is all over me and wants us to pursue a relationship...and now I find myself searching for all the miscellaneous yambs

other situation:

My ex was one of those "local twitter celebrity" type chicks with a bangin body that every dude was always thirsting over. I tried not to be one of those guys (althought I was beasting heavy) and she let me come kick it with her once, after which she started telling everybody I was her boyfriend. I got alot of jealous/threatening phone calls/tweets, but I didnt care bc the yambs were outstanding, and I felt like I had a 10 on my arm....but I got bored with her so fast, and wasnt just searching for new yambs, I found myself searching for a new relationship

no pics, my ex is an NT'er and I dont need those problems

never ever said she was anywhere near a 10

Back
Top Bottom