Who else gets bored with girls REALLY REALLY quickly?

^ he is obviously referring to the "other ex" not being a 10.

Anyway, who cares? Get a new girl, when that one gets old, get a new girl, when that one gets old, get a new girl, when that one gets old, get a new girl, when that one gets old, get a new girl.

/thread

Or just be like every other man in the world and keep the hottest one and smash out of towners on the side OR find a girl you actually vibe with.

I wish my old yambs still called me
Got me over lookin like diddy in the I need a girl videos
S/o to my man ricky409 yambs is officially apart of my project English
eBFJg.gif

a prerequisite for a humble brag is the humbleness. Dude is just bragging and rhetorically asking dudes to cosign his "problems."
Also, i call ducktales b/c how u gonna claim that the chick is a twitter celebrity whom everyone has prob seen a thousand pics of, but you're not gonna share with your NT brethren after u stated that you don't care anymore and you're bored with the broad. Na, i dont like that shh...

:lol: pretty much

a prerequisite for a humble brag is the humbleness. Dude is just bragging and rhetorically asking dudes to cosign his "problems."
Also, i call ducktales b/c how u gonna claim that the chick is a twitter celebrity whom everyone has prob seen a thousand pics of, but you're not gonna share with your NT brethren after u stated that you don't care anymore and you're bored with the broad. Na, i dont like that shh...
laugh.gif
pretty much
man iono some of NT dudes can act real funny....

i think a lot of the women i'm meeting and hooking up with are just dumb. pretty girls who have nothing to contribute to the conversation other than "what they've been through"
beyond that even worst it seems like all of them treat the dates like an interview. Idk about how much u make right now or your 5 year plan, how about we just try to enjoy the evening
its bad man but i usually have to hit the bar before some of the dates with these dumb brawds. its amazing the difference between a 25-30 year old and a 20-25 year old. its not easy to find a woman thats fun, interesting, and beautiful

that trifecta is hard to find

And for the most part I can't relate to girls under 25 unless they're mature for their age/doing something with their lives

Back
Top Bottom