Who else HATES the Police?

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Nah, police are my friends
smile.gif

not mine

Sure there are some good police officers. Based on my interactions with them most aren't. They never did anything good for me so eff them. I don't care if it sounds stupid. You wanna help people be a fireman. Pigs just abuse their power 95% of the time and are straight +@!%* and crooked as hell.

Everytime I talk to a cop he's a ****. So don't tell me its just a few. Its everyone I see. They want people to like them then they should first stop being pigs.

Sure there are some good police officers. Based on my interactions with them most aren't. They never did anything good for me so eff them. I don't care if it sounds stupid. You wanna help people be a fireman. Pigs just abuse their power 95% of the time and are straight +@!%* and crooked as hell.

Everytime I talk to a cop he's a ****. So don't tell me its just a few. Its everyone I see. They want people to like them then they should first stop being pigs.

police are cool with me. the people that don't like them are usually the same people that are doing something reprehensible, ie: speeding, minor drug offenses, being a douche, etc.
just don't put yourself in a position where you will be criminalized.

police are cool with me. the people that don't like them are usually the same people that are doing something reprehensible, ie: speeding, minor drug offenses, being a douche, etc.
just don't put yourself in a position where you will be criminalized.

If you honestly hate the police so much you should become one.  If you really distrust a system that much then the only solution is for you to infect that system in order to change it into something you want to see.

If you honestly hate the police so much you should become one.  If you really distrust a system that much then the only solution is for you to infect that system in order to change it into something you want to see.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There's nothing that shows more ignorance than the "FREE (INSERT RAPPER)" movement. 
laugh.gif

I love when people say they hate cops, but they want some criminal to be freed.You guys are right. We should get rid of the cops. The world would be MUCH better without them. Honestly, saying all cops are bad because of your bad experience is the same fuel that the racists use against us. It is beyond stupid. Ignorance at its finest.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There's nothing that shows more ignorance than the "FREE (INSERT RAPPER)" movement. 
laugh.gif

I love when people say they hate cops, but they want some criminal to be freed.You guys are right. We should get rid of the cops. The world would be MUCH better without them. Honestly, saying all cops are bad because of your bad experience is the same fuel that the racists use against us. It is beyond stupid. Ignorance at its finest.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This ain't the matrix bro...this is real life...or is it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This ain't the matrix bro...this is real life...or is it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom