Who else is done with ebay?

Who has it worse? The ebay buyer or ebay seller?

• ebay buyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ebay seller

• I'm just here to up my post count

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess it doesnt mean **** that the buyer has 100 percent feedback anymore.

regardless they dont pay up...

and nothing is done about it

ive had it!

**** ebay

You give them an unpaid item strike if they don't pay.

Change your account settings to block buyers with 2 or more unpaid item strikes.

Buyers start seeing they can't bid on items they want because they didn't pay for previous items.

Maybe they will start taking placing a bid more seriously.

It's the only thing that can be done.

Change your account settings to block buyers with 2 or more unpaid item strikes.

Buyers start seeing they can't bid on items they want because they didn't pay for previous items.

Lock this one up Jrose5. My man just said everything that needs to be said.

what if i told yout the last 4 unpaid buyers had 100 percent feed back with feedback ranging from 120 to 6000 + ?

**** aint right no more

i was talking to this guy right now and he said other buyers do this to mess up auctions because the auctions have the same items they currently sell

You've ever had an issue with chargebacks bruh?

eBay is the worst platform for sellers. They bent over backwards to appease every bum who is a supposed "buyer".

They fail to see the seller is as important, if not more than the buyer.

Need a new platform that is scaled equally for all.

Last edited:
eBay is the worst platform for sellers. They bent over backwards to appease every bum who is a supposed "buyer".

They fail to see the seller is as important, if not more than the buyer.

Need a new platform that is scaled equally for all.

They're definitely losing out to new apps like offer up. I mean selling sneakers and clothes is but a drop in the bucket for eBay. For us we have StockX and goatApp but they're not without their issues as well.

Flight Club is still the best way to sell kicks bar none.

I had a great run on eBay from 99-09, around the time Paypal started jerking me, they took away the ability to pay by money orders, sellers cant leave negatives, and the ridiculous amount of fees, it just became not worth it and I haven't sold anything on there for years now. I made a killing back in the days, it almost got me through college so I'm grateful fro that.

what if i told yout the last 4 unpaid buyers had 100 percent feed back with feedback ranging from 120 to 6000 + ?

**** aint right no more

i was talking to this guy right now and he said other buyers do this to mess up auctions because the auctions have the same items they currently sell

Buyers cant get negative feedback so looking at that really means nothing. Just make sure you give all buyers who dont pay an unpaid item strike. You can also block individual users whenever you like.

You've ever had an issue with chargebacks bruh?

Not really. If you follow all the requirements paypal will eat the cost on a chargeback though. You have to call and talk them anytime theres an issue. You cant just go through the process online, speaking to someone and explaining your side will help a lot.

Alright bro, might just roll the dice. Even with the fees seems like eBay fetches a lot more than the lowball paradise that is StockX and Goat App.

I had a great run on eBay from 99-09, around the time Paypal started jerking me, they took away the ability to pay by money orders, sellers cant leave negatives, and the ridiculous amount of fees, it just became not worth it and I haven't sold anything on there for years now. I made a killing back in the days, it almost got me through college so I'm grateful fro that.

The problem with eBay in the past 2-3 years is that they are trying to be Amazon. They've forgotten their roots as an online auction house for collectibles, rare items, used goods, etc...

The negative strikes against non-paying buyers would work if sellers actually enforced this but sadly they do not.

Got fkd over by eBay. Don't even feel like going over that story again :smh:

Don't sell on their. Period. Buyers paradise. All they gotta do is claim they never got the item...or nothing was in the box...and you owe them a refund..and they keep the money & item.

DONT SELL ON EBAY.

Mutha**** eBay. But so convenient. I've never had an issue with buyers knock on wood. Once that tracking is printed they can't do Jack **** to you. I had a situation where dude got his package stolen. Filed a claim but lost.

ebay is not as bad as amazon tho

ebay would sometimes give you a break if you do your part as a seller
meaning dont cheap out on shipping and always use protection (signature confirmation and insurance)
its not a big deal if buyer doesnt pay, you dont really lose anything...

Wait.

Do people actually send shoes off BEFORE they get the money??!!

No. What happens is the buyer will pay you. Then recieve the item....open up a case, and tell eBay that the box was empty when it arrived. Or the item was broken/another item their. eBay tells you that you have to provide the buyer with a refund. You can't fight it.

Just google eBay, buyers paradise. It's crazy. Don't sell on eBay.

ebay is not as bad as amazon tho

ebay would sometimes give you a break if you do your part as a seller
meaning dont cheap out on shipping and always use protection (signature confirmation and insurance)
its not a big deal if buyer doesnt pay, you dont really lose anything...
elaborate on the amazon thing

I buy all the time. I never sell.

I'm glad sellers can't leave negatives though. For us good buyers at least. I've had to leave negatives for f boy *** sellers that let an auction go to completion and then cancel the transaction and refund my money because the item sold for less than they wanted (no reserve) I know those petty dudes would give me a neg right back if they could.

Also forgot to mention that you lose at least 20% of whatever you sell on eBay via a combination of seller fees, shipping cost, and PayPal fees. You sell an item for $100...you're seeing $80 when its all said and done.

-$8 shipping
-$8 eBay fee
-$4 PayPal fee

Back
Top Bottom