Who else likes the Jordan XVIII.5 ?

The black/carolina colorway is what I was referring to:

010364_1_p.jpg

010364_3_p.jpg

pimp.gif

I love my pair. Very classy looking shoe IMO and should have been the regular XVIII instead of a ".5". This is the Jordan you can wear casually or even a somewhat formal environment, especially if you add a hint of Carolina blue into your look.

I love my pair. Very classy looking shoe IMO and should have been the regular XVIII instead of a ".5". This is the Jordan you can wear casually or even a somewhat formal environment, especially if you add a hint of Carolina blue into your look.

I slept on these and am still pissed that I did. I've yet to find a DS pair in that colorway for a reasonable price. The 18.5s are one of the more underrated Js in my opinion.

I slept on these and am still pissed that I did. I've yet to find a DS pair in that colorway for a reasonable price. The 18.5s are one of the more underrated Js in my opinion.

I like them and used them alot when I bought them. I would get a new pair for a good price if I ever find one.

I like them and used them alot when I bought them. I would get a new pair for a good price if I ever find one.

Yeah man.I thought they were pretty clean (especially the wht/blk pair)

Yeah man.I thought they were pretty clean (especially the wht/blk pair)

one of the most comfortable bball shoes I've ever worn. Too bad they weren't built like a tank, mine gave out in like 2-3 months.

one of the most comfortable bball shoes I've ever worn. Too bad they weren't built like a tank, mine gave out in like 2-3 months.

these are probably the worst jb shoe i've ever seen. i hate the 18 and these are even worse.

imo of course

these are probably the worst jb shoe i've ever seen. i hate the 18 and these are even worse.

imo of course

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

they should have changed the name from 1/2 because i dont really see anything from the 19s in them
hahaha.... these dropped before the xix buddy and before jb did the whole .5 line. 
wink.gif

still got my white/black pair from freshman year. they beat as hell tho.

Back
Top Bottom