Who got the best ice cream by the pint?

Ben and Jerry's is clutch. None of the Haagen Daz stuff. I'm not paying 35 dollars for a pint of vanilla ice cream

ben and jerry's is money.....if u don't want to feel that guilty their cherry garcia frozen yogurt IMO is just as good as the normal version.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Cold Stone
pimp.gif

Ben and Jerry's, easy.

But don't sleep on Hershey...I just discovered it at my school's cafe...and some of the flavors are wayyyy better than I expected.

Ben and Jerry's lowfat Half Baked doesn't have much of a drop in taste to me...but in terms of grocery store pints, Half Baked is all I need.

Mitchells ice cream in san francisco. honorable mentions goes to yogurt palace in berkeley (frozen yogurt but still oh so delicioulicious)

I'm not paying 35 dollars for a pint of vanilla ice cream

Geez, talk about exaggeration. At full price, they're no more than $4 per pint. They go on sale for 2 for $5 or 2 for $6 quite frequently in mostsupermarkets.

Haagen Daaz Dulce de Leche or Coffee > Dessert at your wedding

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm not paying 35 dollars for a pint of vanilla ice cream

Geez, talk about exaggeration. At full price, they're no more than $4 per pint. They go on sale for 2 for $5 or 2 for $6 quite frequently in most supermarkets.

Haagen Daaz Dulce de Leche or Coffee > Dessert at your wedding

Notes taken. And I don't know where you live, but where I live, the sales are usually 2/$7 for those pint sized Haagen Daaz.

If you guys haven't been to Mitchell's Ice Cream shop in SF man are you missing out. They were ranked 3rd in the nation for the best ice cream shopand for those that have been there it is always packed even when it is not hot outside.

Picked up some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bunz tonight, hands down some of the best ice cream Ben & Jerry's puts out.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Picked up some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bunz tonight, hands down some of the best ice cream Ben & Jerry's puts out.
STOP. HOLD THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE.

CINNAMON BUN IS THE MOST AMAZING FOOD THAT HAS EVER TOUCHED MY TOUNGE. PERIOD. IT WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY TURN ME INTO AN OBESE COW.

carry on.

Back
Top Bottom