Who has more swag than this guy in college basketball?

EricDevendorf22.jpg

devo.JPG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0f31d7f0-818a-42f6-a828-c7f603826d4c-big.jpg

pimp.gif

The dude he'll be facing on Thursday.

He's got that quiet swag, but Blake will stare a dude down after a dunk like "%+@+ are you thinking"

Knew who this thread was about soon as I read the title.
laugh.gif

My fav. player in college basketball. 7th letter of the alphabet.
pimp.gif

also takes the award for biggest #@!@+%+@* in all of college basketball... really a well-rounded guy.

So wait, this is a white kid from the suburbs in Michigan who transferred to an elite private school, but yet he's a G because he has a cut, facial hairand tats like a black guy might have? This kid talks like one of those typical nauseating white kids who try to sound like they're black when they actuallyjust sound like . . . a white kid trying to sound black. Everything about this kid makes me want to puke, and I say that knowing full well that I'd say thesame thing seeing a kid like that hanging out near the bus station, which is actually quite common.

I've never seen a kid talk so much trash after hitting an open shot... like, he almost doesn't expect to hit them or something and then has tocelebrate every single time with himself.

He has serious issues, in my non-professional opinion. Can't wait to see his mugshot show up on espn in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom