Who is going to Nate Dogg's Funeral/Viewing? R.I.P

Supposed to take place Friday , March 25th , 2011 at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal . Its supposed to be right next to the queen mary.I'm only like 15min away, so I'm thinking of going. Just seems weird that id attend someones funeral when I didn't know them personally. I just loved his music. Also, would def. Be a story to tell me kids, you know? Thoughts? Whose going?

i live 5 mins away bro..

ill see if i can make time to stop by.

(not a nate dogg fan tho)

I'd love to attend. I thought the viewing was on Saturday? My wife and I were thinking about attending the viewing. I wouldn't mind, they made it open to the public for a reason.

I'm curious how the traffic would be in/around LB...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I'd love to attend. I thought the viewing was on Saturday? My wife and I were thinking about attending the viewing. I wouldn't mind, they made it open to the public for a reason.

I'm curious how the traffic would be in/around LB...

i really think TRAFFIC wont be affected much, but parking will be super crazy for sure but... im getting conflicting information now... i need to dig around more
The 10 a.m. Saturday service will be open to the public, said his sister Pamela Hale-Burns, a reporter for the Press-Telegram. There will be strict security at doors. No cameras will be allowed. Viewing for the singer will be Friday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at New Hope Baptist Church, 1160 New York St., also in Long Beach. No cameras will be allowed at the viewing, Hale-Burns said. A funeral repast for the public will be at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Dome.

Back
Top Bottom