Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Do you guys feel accomplished or something when they tweet you?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though.. Remember, these people are only "famous" because of the attention you give them. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh yeah[/color]

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I 'm one of those stubborn guys who refuse to join twitter
smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though.. Remember, these people are only "famous" because of the attention you give them. [/color]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Well that's why anyone is famous

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]excessive*[/color]

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]excessive*[/color]

Ezekiel Jackson retweeted a picture I had of him from a wwe event I went to & also retweeted this: R.I.P. @TheCorreWWE 1-14-2011 - 6-10-2011 @WadeBarrett @HeathSlaterNXT @Justin__Gabriel @ezekielwwe

Ezekiel Jackson retweeted a picture I had of him from a wwe event I went to & also retweeted this: R.I.P. @TheCorreWWE 1-14-2011 - 6-10-2011 @WadeBarrett @HeathSlaterNXT @Justin__Gabriel @ezekielwwe

I'm saying though.. Remember, these people are only "famous" because of the attention you give them. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah

smile.gif
This.

i was hype cuz i've been waiting on a wayne brady album for a few years now...and got the word from the man himself...
happy.gif

I'm saying though.. Remember, these people are only "famous" because of the attention you give them. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah

smile.gif
This.

i was hype cuz i've been waiting on a wayne brady album for a few years now...and got the word from the man himself...
happy.gif

I tweeted BenBaller in a line BasedGod said in one of his songs...and I think BenBaller asked what song it was and I DMed it to him.

he then proceeded to @ Basedgod saying #Swag lol

I tweeted BenBaller in a line BasedGod said in one of his songs...and I think BenBaller asked what song it was and I DMed it to him.

he then proceeded to @ Basedgod saying #Swag lol

Rob Kardashian blocked me because I called him a %%!%. He got drunk on twitter one night and offered to give Khloe and Lamar oral pleasure.

I asked Mr Marcus what co-stars does he like to work with and he got arrogant and said that he hates my question.

Juicy J was cool. We talked about sports.

Rob Kardashian blocked me because I called him a %%!%. He got drunk on twitter one night and offered to give Khloe and Lamar oral pleasure.

I asked Mr Marcus what co-stars does he like to work with and he got arrogant and said that he hates my question.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

AYO you should have exposed dude and let the whole world know what he said

Originally Posted by KingJay718

AYO you should have exposed dude and let the whole world know what he said

Back
Top Bottom