Who Is The Worst Player In The NBA?

seriously it could be 3 lakers to choose from

adam morrison

josh powell

dj mbenga

thats how deep the trash is on the lakers. i didnt even mention farmar, walton, brown, or sasha...

derek fisher aint too far behind. dude is losing everything he ever had... he cant defend or shoot no more...

Originally Posted by 0cks

At first glance I thought you posted C-Murder
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hate Andy V as much as the next man but he's not even close to the worst. He's actually pretty productive as much as I hate to say it. smh.

a dude like Adam Morrison could be considered the worst player. just worthless.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Joel Anthony of the Heat.

Per 36 minutes stats: 5.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg & 3.0 bpg

QFT even though he is a defensive presence in the paint...straight worthless on offense :smh

it's funny ya'll are naming players who sit the bench on popular/ good teams are players you just dont like...

It's probably someone like Nathan Jawai, Solomon Jones, Chris Hunter, Steve Novak, Hamed Haddadi, Darnell Jackson, or Sean Marks..

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Joel Anthony of the Heat.

Per 36 minutes stats: 5.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg & 3.0 bpg

How is that even bad? He's a defensive oriented big man. I'd take that from my backup center any day of the week.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

it's funny ya'll are naming players who sit the bench on popular/ good teams are players you just dont like...

It's probably someone like Nathan Jawai, Solomon Jones, Chris Hunter, Steve Novak, Hamed Haddadi, Darnell Jackson, or Sean Marks..
I co-sign these picks...

Back
Top Bottom