Who Is The Worst Player In The NBA?

I don't know who the worst is, but I'd love to play Ronnie Price one on one for some reason .

how could you call brandon wright 1 of worst players hes played like 40 gms in 2years
indifferent.gif

It's gotta be IME UDOKA. Dude is buns. He can't shoot 3's no more so he's basically useless. Slow on his feet so his defense isn't good compared to what people are saying.

Next in line:

Sergio Rodriguez
Sean May

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

how could you call brandon wright 1 of worst players hes played like 40 gms in 2years
indifferent.gif

lol
reggie williams 24 games > brandon wrights 40

Originally Posted by wren32

Kwame Brown and in NBA history its shawn bradley.
Shawn Bradley was Bill Walton compared to Yinka Dare.

For current NBA players, I'd go with Joey Dorsey.

Dude got by in college just because he was bigger than everyone else.  Now he ain't.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Joel Anthony of the Heat.

Per 36 minutes stats: 5.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg & 3.0 bpg

How is that even bad? He's a defensive oriented big man. I'd take that from my backup center any day of the week.

It's not bad. It's horrible. It's not a good look when you can labeled a poor man's Adonal Foyle.

Did you even read that those stats were PER 36 MINUTES?? For comparison, Kwame Brown averages 8.6 points and 9.7 rebounds per 36 minutes
Joel Anthony is like a Ben Wallace. Scoring dont mean everything he is a D man.

No he's not. First of all, Ben Wallace was the best rebounder in the league at one point, this guy isn't even an average rebounder. Secondly, Ben Wallace could defend passing lanes, this guy can't. And at least Ben Wallace wasn't completely useless on the offensive end, he could catch alley-oops and not to mention all his offensive rebounds that gave a little extra life to the Pistons offense at times. Joel Anthony is a poor man's Adonal Foyle/Jim McIlvaine.

The only way he's like Ben Wallace is that his relative strength is his defense.. If you want to compare players on their relative strengths, then you might as well say that Adam Morrison is like Kevin Durant.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I don't know who the worst is, but I'd love to play Ronnie Price one on one for some reason .
My dude said the same thing when Ronnie used to run at Gold's here during the summer.
sick.gif
needless to say he can't play there anymore

Back
Top Bottom