Who Killed Garrett Phillips? 2 Part HBO Doc

Infuriating, but a good watch. Upstate NY. 12 year old kid found dead in apartment. Police pull their usual B/S. Watching cops interrogate folks is some of the most foul s**t.

Yeah this **** was frustrating to watch these cops sit up there bull**** their way to explaining the investigative "process" to incriminate a black man...glad homie was strong from jump although this is going to follow him for life regardless now

Didn't trust the ex-bf cop from jump either

Watched this and "I love you, now die" recently. I believe hbo dropped another true crime doc in conjunction with those two but can't remember the name off top

Damn can’t wait to see this

Glad that a lot of people are bringing these kind of things to light

I couldn't believe they had this man butt naked in a room full of people to photograph his body.

Yeah this **** was frustrating to watch these cops sit up there bull**** their way to explaining the investigative "process" to incriminate a black man...glad homie was strong from jump although this is going to follow him for life regardless now

Didn't trust the ex-bf cop from jump either

Watched this and "I love you, now die" recently. I believe hbo dropped another true crime doc in conjunction with those two but can't remember the name off top
Did you remember the name? Lol

I watched “I Love You, Now Die”.

I’ll be checking this one out next.

Back
Top Bottom