Who listens to music when they do their Homework?

For homework which requires a lot of concentration I will listen to some classical music, some Yiruma or just anything chilled out and instrumental.

If the work is easy then I will just have anything on, at the moment it seems that John Mayer's Battle Studies is on repeat.. the album is just
pimp.gif

i have my headphones in no matter what, even if there is no music playing. drowns out the background noise and chatter

homework - yes
reading - no
studying - depends

when i'm just doing hw i listen to music. Assassin and Heartbreak Warfare from that John Mayer album have been on repeat all day
pimp.gif

but when i'm studying/cramming for a test i turn everything off and focus.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Nujabes FTW!
pimp.gif

Yessir!!

I cant do it while I'm working... I'm too into music to really multitask with it like that, so I'll probably start paying attention to the musicwhile I'm working and become sidetracked going to download more stuff or switching tracks, etc... I have to have silence if I REALLY want to get stuffdone.... Unless it's an instrumental, then MAYBE I can...

i do almost all the time. usually listen to trance as it is not too distracting and the energetic feel of it keeps me working hard.

Stereomood.com FTW or Pandora > Hip-Hop Instrumentals or JDilla Radio.

I can only listen to laid back music, I've never heard before or No lyrics.

not too much because music just distracts me but when i do

-nicolay
-nightmares on wax
-john mayer
-nujabes
-any jazz

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I can't. I need silence when I do homework. If I listen to homework I'd just zone out.
I see why you zone out, I'd zone out too if i tried to listen to hw...

Originally Posted by ev209

not too much because music just distracts me but when i do
-nightmares on wax -any jazz

I'll add Weldon Irvings "Morning Sunrise" Ahmad Jamal's "I love Music" Prodigy "The Rotten Apple" J-Dilla "Two canWin" and "People" The Madd Ladds "Dont have to shop around"

i listen to music when i do everything and i cant get thru class without my mp3 player. tests are so much easier that way

Back
Top Bottom