*** WHO SAID COMMON U.M.C. (UNIVERSAL MIND CONTROL) WAS WACK? ***

Just listen tothe CD Quality version of the joint a few more times on FULL VOLUME!

The joint is seriously FLAMES!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The single is definitely going to be something big since it's so "mainstream" and radio-friendly. Just watch..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol @ your Avy Plan...
sick.gif

I think this track is sick
pimp.gif
. I mean Common could only stay in that"lane" for so long, maybe he wanted another shot at "The Electric Circus"

im lovin the bambataa vibe on this. this is hi hop. don't be mad.

i can picture the b-boy circle wrecking to this song.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I like the concept but Common isn't the dude who fits it.

Basically

fasho.. i was on youtube lookin up the song and came across this "official" music video for U.M.C... i was like
indifferent.gif
then
laugh.gif

And it will only grow on you more with every listen..

Ya'll just listen to the track once and declare it's wack?
laugh.gif

I like it. After watching Common in concert, I can totally picture him bringing the energy on this. He's real animated on stage and I think this will bethe track that sets everything off.

Plus cant wait to hear it in the clubs.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Ya'll just listen to the track once and declare it's wack?
laugh.gif
You serious here?

Why would I want to listen to something that I though was wack more than once?

You probably dont notice it, but things grow on people. The more you see, hear, eat, do, whatever, it will grow on you. You just put your pride infront ofeverything you reject on your first reaction or thought.

Don't like it. I'm tired of people saying this is is planet rock 08 because this is the same pharrell pop garbage. Planet rock itself doesn't evenget any spins at jams anymore so stop with the "seeing bboys rocking to it" BS. Come on.....it's like the only bboy related things you seen arebeatstreet and you got served. He made a party record for the pop crowd.

com needs to listen to "i used to love h.e.r." by this rapper from the chi...i forgot dude's name though

maybe after a spin he'll get back on track...

Back
Top Bottom