:::Who said the Vette Was Dead...:::

Basically, this is for all the Corvette heads out there...I love the new Skyline and NO DOUBT it will out perform a lot of cars...but the Vette is still comingstrong...
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 LS9
[table][tr][td]Engine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Supercharged V8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Displacement cu in (cc):[/td] [td]376 (6162)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Power bhp (kW) at RPM:[/td] [td]620(462) / n.a.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:[/td] [td]595(823) / n.a.[/td] [/tr][/table]

zr109_01.jpg

zr109_02.jpg

zr109_03.jpg

zr109_04.jpg

zr109_05.jpg

zr109_12.jpg

zr109_18.jpg

zr109_eng.jpg

zr109_int3.jpg

zr109_10.jpg

zr109_22.jpg

zr109_int.jpg

People are saying that the skyline is going to outperform every single car. Even the Vette but the Vette will always come out with something amazing.

I thought that they're not going to call the GT-R a "Skyline"......, but that new 'Vette is crazy, I want to see how it performs.

Vette being Dead?

you dont make any sense at all

the vette was never dead,

and welcome to last week.

Who said the Vette Was Dead
Never heard of that either. Lats I heard, Vette's have set the standard and car manufacturer's base their vehicles on beating.

Originally Posted by Dunkman23

Vette being Dead?

you dont make any sense at all

the vette was never dead,

and welcome to last week.

First of all, if you saw the posts about the skyline, people were saying that it will out perform every car and people were forgetting about theVette...Calm down there buddy

Originally Posted by killaotaku

for the price the gtr has almost no challengers. the vette was never dead.

+1 on that. This Corvette is going to be in the 6 figure range, right?

Back
Top Bottom