Who sits in the front seat of the car, your mother or your wife?

how takes the front?

• Total voters
Semi related , I've never in my life called "shotgun"

Really?

Do yall call it something else or have you always just been that dude where the crew knew what was up?

Haven't called it in probably a decade but back in the day, it was law.

I never cared lol

I don't care where I sit if I'm a passenger in a car unless it's wildly uncomfortable.
Like a 2 seater and someone shorter than me insists on riding shotgun.....f that

Sometimes I prefer sitting in the back....like on a longer trip

But yea.
Never called anything.

Not married, and do not own a car, so I doubt my commentary is insightful...

I think the wife gets the front seat, while the mother (or mother in law) would be in the back, correct?

Give the seat to the elder.

No need to fake ask them what they want because just like most women on public transportation, they will initially pretend they don't want the seat.

So yea, give it to the elder.
I remember growing up when either of my grandmothers came to visit theyd ride shotty. Simply out of respect for elders.

Wife comes first y’all. That’s a no brainer. But she wild disrespectful. N the mom pressing her buttons. I know this struggle :/

Off rip my mom's would hit the back anyways, she's just aware of those situations. If not though I could never tolerate a chick acting like that, much less marry her, gotta be a skit.

If they can't solve it, just let the wife drive, and the son husband sit in the back :lol:.

Heck I think my family likes my wife more than they do me :lol:

that’s my situation :lol:
my wife hangs out with my mom quite a bit.

my mom lives 12 floors up in the same building as my wife and i. when we go out, my mom likes to jump in the backseat next to her grandkids. if there were enough room, they would probably all like to jump in the backseat because they think i drive too aggressively.

Mom dukes. Wifey dont even fret or care.

you would think to keep elders in the back in case if an accident. But they like that seat. That pride.

The disrespect around here SMDH. :smh: Respect ya elders. Mom dukes always should get the front.

they sittin up front, I’m riding in the middle of the backseat like it’s 94 again
I remember back in the going out “deep” days as a youngin it would always be a 20 min argument over who got the middle seat before we dipped out :lol: :smh: ...The funniest was when the smallest cat was NOT having it and refusing to be in the middle, yo would be like 5’6 trying sit up front like a big dawg :lol:

This really should never be such a big deal :lol:

in our case is neither, somehow someway my grandma is always up front while my moms and wife take the backseat, when is all three of us, otherwise my mom always goes to the back....she likes it back there more anyways and my wife would never make such a big deal of this anyhow, whole situation is juvenile AF on all parts

they sittin up front, I’m riding in the middle of the backseat like it’s 94 again
I drive a Ford f250 with da single bench. Wife and Moms sit next to me while we drive to da mines and trigger libs.
In Mexican culture the wife would insist that mom sit in the front seat. Mom would bashfully decline and tell her she is ok sitting in the backseat because of her arthritis. They argue back and forth for 5 minutes while I kill a bag of chili lime Takis.
:lol:
lulz achieved

Back
Top Bottom