Who still wears Lacoste?

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Lacoste > Polo.

BTW,

lacoste-ibiza-two-tone-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a ton of Lacoste and I like the fit better than RL.......I dont think I will ever change .....

I live and die by Lacoste. switched over from RL years ago and never looked back. the fit is perfect and ladys love it. gator > all

got my green lacoste long sleeve on tonight
pimp.gif

u already kno
smokin.gif
devil.gif

I rocked Lacoste back in 03. Imo its fell off quality wise when they started making all of them in Peru instead of France. I notice later on that the peruvianversion would fade quicker. RL polo is a classic but like everything else everyone wears it. I guess the question is what to rocked next.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I wore my forest green Lacoste today to work, mad compliments
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why would you buy a shirt that costs $20 more than the other?

Just because other people are wearing Polo because of a trend doesnt mean you have to change your wardrobe up
Some people just like products better than others or prefer expensive taste, no biggie.

I have no problem with that but if you go through this thread and read the op's posts then you would see that he only wants a Lacoste polo becauseeverybody else is wearing RL

^dude posting the TI gif is def out of place, probably saved it recently and couldn't find anywhere suitable for it. lacoste is good, but i can't dotheir "classic fit" stuff anymore. the retro-fit or "italian fit" polo's (i can't stand that name, it really makes me stay awayfrom them because of it) are much better.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

i still wear lacoste. i have a commemorative rene lacoste big alligator on one of my shirts.
I got 2 of the alife collabs, already ruined one
tired.gif
$175down the drain
info on w/e the hell you're talking about?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

i still wear lacoste. i have a commemorative rene lacoste big alligator on one of my shirts.
I got 2 of the alife collabs, already ruined one
tired.gif
$175 down the drain
info on w/e the hell you're talking about?

Picture%2062.png
something like that, but on a polo. i got it from thephillipines.

I like the quality on my RL better, Lacoste are a lot softer cotton which I don't usually like.

But it's nice to switch things up, usually get compliments with the Lacoste, I only have a few though.

Back
Top Bottom