Who uses Cash app? Vol. Faster than PayPal

Easily thee cleanest and easiest money transfer service that I've ever used.

Clean interface & instant cash-out. My boy sent some bread and I was :wow: when it hit my account in seconds.

Use my referral and we'll both get $5 :pimp:

cash.me/app/MTCFDLL

Screenshot_20180404-035253_Cash App.jpg

Screenshot_20180404-040317_Google Play Store.jpg

Last edited:
Venmo for me also. Been hearing about Cash tho. All of my friends use Venmo or Zelle so I doubt I'm going to be adding a third service.

Im a Barber so I use several of those apps.
I use CashApp, Venmo, and Zelle.
I used to use Square but thats garbage compare to the others....
CashApp is by far the best one out of them all.

Sent my cousin money with the cash app but got no need for it myself.

Cash > Venmo

PayPal also lets you transfer directly to your bank account for just $0.25

Its very easy to use'. Especially now that they added Bitcoin.

I’ve only used venmo a handful of times, but why do I need to know that Abby paid Jessica $60 for a “great night out”, these both random people that I don’t know. :lol:

Is there a way to turn these off in my feed? :nerd:

They call me Lil Ca$h App for a reason...Venmo is trash

When I'm hooking people up with my discount and taking a little off the top for myself its clutch and quick.

Cash app is cool, but I remember I took a trip last Labor Day with a couple of buddies. We were frequently sending payments back and forth using Cash App and all of a sudden my account got halted and they asked for my SSN. I ignored it, and waited a day, and then they asked me for my driver's license information. :lol: Never provided any of it, and now the app is back to normal.

I've only seen broke *****es talk about cash app, so that kinda turned me off :lol:

This. With their pobre Android using, nasty green text box havin brokebois. FOH, I don't have spare change for you

Back
Top Bottom