Who wants to be a billionaire Vol. March Madness

I would take everyone on NT to Amsterdam, drugs and hookers for a month on me.

I wouldn't buy any of you a damned thing

I'd be sure to make a thread to brag tho and shut dudes down who try to call ducktales :smokin

Last edited:
International NT summit if I win.

You honestly need a kid to fill the bracket out in order to win. Rational male logic is no match for a perfect March Madness bracket.

International NT summit if I win.

You honestly need a kid to fill the bracket out in order to win. Rational male logic is no match for a perfect March Madness bracket.

good thing i dont know a damb thing about sports

I ain't coming around none of you ****** if I won that...

y'all ain't kidnapping me or my family to cop PE's...

nah B, we good...

Finished my bracket....I was in the 98th percentile on Yahoo last year....I have my hopes of being top 20 this year for the $100,000

Don’t Take Warren Buffett’s Bracket Challenge

Thanks to Warren Buffett and Quicken Loans, signing up for a shot at $1 billion is as simple as filling out a form on a website.

Just register online for the Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge, make your March Madness picks, and crack open a High Life. If you pick the winners of 63 NCAA Tournament games (you don’t even have to pick the winners from the play-in round!), you’ll haul in the biggest cash prize in world history. All that, and it’s free to enter. How could you lose?

The contest is a master stroke of publicity: Buffett and Quicken have descended on one of the most electric weeks in U.S. sports, slapped their names all over its most addictive fan tradition, and wrapped the whole thing in a $1 billion bow. It’s enough action, cash, and fun to whip you into a drooling frenzy. Which is probably fine with the sponsors, since if the lusty haze were to wear off, people could start doing silly things like running the numbers or reading the fine print. And if you did that, you’d probably notice the following important things about this contest.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sport..._bad_idea_to_enter_warren_buffett.single.html

Last edited:
in for a billion dollars. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom