Who wants to be a billionaire Vol. March Madness

(Roughly 1 in 9.2 quintillion.) which gave a good estimate of 1 in 772 billion actual probability of getting a perfect bracket, realize that there are 4 new games that are essentially coin flips (so multiply that 772 billion by 2^4) and you get a roughly 1 in 12 trillion chance.

(Roughly 1 in 9.2 quintillion.) which gave a good estimate of 1 in 772 billion actual probability of getting a perfect bracket, realize that there are 4 new games that are essentially coin flips (so multiply that 772 billion by 2^4) and you get a roughly 1 in 12 trillion chance.
You don't pick the play in games and I don't think anyone here is actually shooting for the 1 billion...everyone is going for a top 20 spot for $100,000

Will have to enter. If i win i'm buying a penthouse in my hometown and travelling for most of my twenties.

Oh by the way...don't delay on signing up.   Only the first 15,000,000 to sign up are eligible for the prizes. 

I'm not taking part in this..regardless whether I win 100,000 or 1 billion... Im still gonna be Black. And America hates to see a ***** with money

After a predictably unpredictable Round of 64 busted all of the brackets in the Quicken Loans Billion Dollar Bracket challenge at Yahoo Sports as well as those filled out in ESPN's Tournament Challenge and at CBSSports.com by Friday night, "Brad's Breathtaking Bracket" remained flawless. Unfortunately, the 23-year-old who submitted it in the regular Yahoo Sports' Tourney Pick'em pool did not enter the contest with the biggest prize.

UPDATE 3/22 9:40 p.m. ET: There will be no regrets for Brad Binder after his bracket was busted by No. 11 Dayton. The Flyers upset No. 3 Syracuse in a third-round game, 55-53. Binder had picked Syracuse to win that game and advance to the Sweet 16. He would now be out of the running for the grand prize even if he had entered the $1 billion contest.

We all lost..

roll.gif
I am talking about for the $100,000....I am 92nd percentile right now.....if Kentucky beats Wichita State today I think I'll be top 100,000

27/41 :smh:

Not looking good for me. Especially since I had Villanova in the final four. :smh:

I'll buy @ISNx2 his own F10 M5 if I win so he can give back his lease. And hopefully let me back in the car thread after he cried to meth about me exposing him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom