Who Wore It Better Mandy Moore VS Paz Vega

First off this is an amazing dress from Dolce & Gabbana, it's very elegant, and sophisticated. Most def a run way dress.

paz_vega.jpg

I say it's a tie, Mandy Moore's shoes are amazing but the make up is a no go it's very dominatrix she needs to have a full leather jump suit with aleather whip. On the other hand Paz Vega's make up is very minimal and highlights her natural beauty, but the shoes are very Tea Time and england.

What do you think?

-Jacob

Looks bad to me in both pics. But I know next to nothing when it comes to women's fashion. All I know is if my Jr. homie likes it, I like it .........
happy.gif

I'll have my OK! magazine tabloid moment now. Vega wore it better, but Mandy is still hotter.

Paz seems to have the swagger posing in that dress, I'd give it to her. Mandy seems a lot more attractive to me when she's in those plain jane clothes,pretty much like the characters she plays in her movies. She doesn't need to get all dolled up like that, it just doesn't fit her most of the time.

the other chick...her pose gives her more confidence and i like her shoes...plus the dark look is not a good look for Mandy...

Mandy usually looks phenomenal.....not so much here. I still love her, but Paz looks better.

Back
Top Bottom