Whoa... The vid that could sink Obama. I knew something was coming. SMH

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Happy Holidays>Merry Christmas

This is America...The melting pot of the world...Everyone in America doesnt Celebrate Christmas...Yet the Holiday spirit is among all of us
pimp.gif

Listen to the man
pimp.gif

we already DONT celebrate CHRISTMAS in schools now. so whats the big deal? city hall, government offices are all decked out.. if anything he will standardizethat ruling

Well, this video single handedly changed my vote. I mean, Obama wants to take away my Christmas? Hell no. Ain't having that in my country.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
McCain will protect our Christmas!

Senator TARZAN!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Are you kidding? Why you get these little kids to say some stuff likethat?

He acts like the president is a dictator....... dude never heard of congress, checks and balances etc.
smh.gif
at religion for breeding haters

AMAZING... lol this pastor manning doesnt stop. His last video was on point about Obama but this one is a reach

The lil homie Paul went in, talking to Obama like it was just you and me
laugh.gif
I was dyingwhen the pastor unleashed son with the cracking voice, my mans sittin in the rocker nodding in approval
roll.gif

Awww mannn make it stop Uncle Ruckus is a perfect depiction of these two phony pastors, crabs in a barrel for real.

someone tell uncle phil/ karl winslow/ al roker to know his role and shut his mouth.

but i lawled at most off the vids. entertainign but sad that some christians are really like this.

Why is this fool trying to bring down Obama?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
This bastard using the kids in his hate campaign. If I ever see this fool I'm Punching himin the square in the face.

smh.gif
why can't we stick together.

Back
Top Bottom