Who's a bigger idiot? Pacman, Clarett, or Ricky Williams?

All 3 are some dummies and made terrible decisions. Who's the dumber of the bunch? I say Clarett honestly and only because he was so close to making it. Henever got to taste the money. At least the other two did. After that, it's gotta be Pacman. This guy is given s second chance and completely blows it. Onthe flip side though, it's kinda hard cause that boy Ricki is rather ridiculous too...

Clarett....mostly cause he probably has the Russian mafia waiting for him upon his release.

Damn, this is like the toughest question on NT I've seen.
laugh.gif

Ricky nuked my favorite team.

Clarett's illegally being on a team cost me my back to back undefeated seasons/titles.

And Pac man is the most overrated NFL player ever.

Decisions, decisions......

I say tie, all of the above.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Clarett's illegally being on a team cost me my back to back undefeated seasons/titles.
smh.gif
frown.gif
I feel your pain *cries/masturbates myself to sleep*

Damn, this is like the toughest question on NT I've seen.
laugh.gif

And Pac man is the most overrated NFL player ever.

Decisions, decisions......

I say tie, all of the above.
laugh.gif
^LOL! C'mon man, pic one.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

CP1708 wrote:

smh.gif
frown.gif

Uhhhh, I don't think we are on quite the same vibe here homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't see how Ricky can be considered an idiot.
He got caught smokin like 57 times man. That's not idiotic?
laugh.gif

southzeztpdot
And when did I ever say superbowl? Do you see that mentioned in this thead, or in fact, any other thread on NT? No, you don't.
So pipe down Chachi.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I don't see how Ricky can be considered an idiot.

I agree. It's not like he was selling it or out in the clubs and wasnt even arrested for it, the only reason he got caught was a of drug tests.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

CP1708 wrote:

smh.gif
frown.gif

Uhhhh, I don't think we are on quite the same vibe here homie.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i laughed out loud on that one

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Its not like Ricky was going to take the Dolphins to the superbowl. Dolphins fans are so delusional.
He wasn't taking us to the Super Bowl, but we were winning and in my opinion the team was headed in the right direction. Ricky cost theDolphins a lot of money, and that was the beginning of a complete downfall for the Dolphins. Of course other there were other factors that fueled the fire likeNick Saban shamelessly abandoning the team, Cam Cameron, and the 2007 draft, but the entire Ricky Williams fiasco was the beginning.

Ricky is not stupid at all. He just doesn't have the same values as you guys. Ricky's intelligence>>>>>>>>99.9% of professionalathletes

Ricky is not stupid at all. He just doesn't have the same values as you guys. Ricky's intelligence>>>>>>>>99.9% of professionalathletes

Back
Top Bottom