whos been a NTer with an OG name since before 02?

Got 2 accounts since 01/02
nerd.gif

Been Lurking since about 01',I remember stumbling across NT while in Computer class my 7th grade year. Signed up about 2003,but recently remembered bylogin info.

I remember back then when we always had informative posts and More credible Nter's posting info such as Ekin702,dude posted pics of The AJ 18 mad early,andjust went ghost after those pics were posted. NT even had a pic on their Homepage of the 18's,those were the days
pimp.gif

Anyone else remember back then in one of the "post your pic" threads when dude photocopied his face and posted the pics?
laugh.gif

I don't have the ridiculous post count to show for it (which means I have somewhat of a life), but I've been here since June, 30, 2000.

Originally Posted by kEnn E

haha holy *#%+ i didnt even realize so many of you were still on here!

for those that asked im doin good moved on from shoes but still check NT here and there cuz i feel like i grew up on this forum

as for the whole tennis racket fiasco thing, that was fun and i dont think we'll ever see anything like it again! haha

lol...I brought that up in one of those threads..never thought I'd see your SN post...

Back
Top Bottom