Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

h-townpitbull

Banned
I think the Jordan 2 is highly underrated. They're some of my most comfortable J's and I don't see anybody wearin em. Just got the Classic Green Retro 2 QF's in the mail today that I found on Ebay brand new for $199. Man these **** are super clean. Been huntin for those for a hot min. Anybody got love for em like me and want another retro?

Where were you during the 2010 run?
Um.....huh? OK? Its 2013, and we haven't seen a retro for 3 yrs. The 2's are some of the least retro'd retros fool. Just sayin I would'nt mind another. Get outta here wit your asian fetish. And ya, I got the Univ Blue QF's in 2010.

Last edited:
Um.....huh? OK? Its 2013, and we haven't seen a retro for 3 yrs. The 2's are some of the least retro'd retros fool. Just sayin I would'nt mind another. Get outta here wit your asian fetish. And ya, I got the Univ Blue QF's in 2010.
Very corny.

I got the 04 pair wht/red/blk ... I like the 2s theyre super comfortable but every cway other than the one i have personally I think are grabage. I havent seen anything look right on them.

Damn calm down, all he did was ask a question :rolleyes

But yeah some II's would be nice.

2s definately should be seen more often. 15s i'm not mad about those being rare to retro but I hate how 2s are sort of the same. imo, 2s with quality leather are better than 3s, and 4s. wish they retro'd as often
eyes.gif

Was about to pull the trigger on some '95 retros that the seller claimed was wearable but i learned my lesson with that. I'd take a pair if they can get the toe box correct.

2's may come next year from what i heard(MAY COME)

but not because they havent retroed in three years means it's time for another run.

if thats the case then cheaper everyone ask for a new run of every model number every 2-4 years

^

I was like dude really bought those.. then looked at screename and saw avy :lol:

:lol: I thought the same thing.

Honestly the 2s were always one of my favorites. I'm glad that folks overlook them. I can keep getting 04s for cheap.

I'd be up for some IIs with some nice leather.  One of my favorite Js.  I'm not down with the waxy pleather on the Vs lately.

Only pair I need and want. The pairs that I see for sale locally are taxing on them for no reason. We need a retro considering all the retro 3's that are coming out.

2's may come next year from what i heard(MAY COME)

but not because they havent retroed in three years means it's time for another run.

if thats the case then cheaper everyone ask for a new run of every model number every 2-4 years
watch them be the next "nike" branded 200 dollar release next year 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom