Who's is gonna watch the BET Awards now?

you guys don't realize that the ENTIRE award show has been altered due to Michael passing, as if they had months to prepare a tribute award show toMichael.

thats a lot of work

all the performances tonight have had little to no notice

anything they put together to night should be appreciated. ya'll are either ignorant or unappreciative

this joint is !!$ cheeks so far
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Lil Wayne
smh.gif

Anyone notice that they didn't say any nominees?
Exactly, that %!## was ******ed
Yea, BET lookin like they just going to do a bunch of tribute performances, I think one grand performance would do MJ the same justice as justthrowing out everything they had prior to the death and making it all about MJ, I can already see its choppy....on another note, Jamie Foxx killing it with theoutfits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

you guys don't realize that the ENTIRE award show has been altered due to Michael passing, as if they had months to prepare a tribute award show to Michael.

thats a lot of work

all the performances tonight have had little to no notice

anything they put together to night should be appreciated. ya'll are either ignorant or unappreciative

Calm down. I only asked a question.

how slow are yall? they had two days to prepare basically a yr worth of things all over again?

you fools just watch and shut up
laugh.gif

BET>MTV

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Havent watched BET in over 5 years, everytime I watch it I feel dumber.

Much.

I refuse to believe that everybody on that network really talks and acts like that off camera. "dats wassup!"

What is wrong with side of Jamie Foxx head? More hair treatment I guess. What BET should of did is just added more time instead of cramming

Back
Top Bottom