The Beatnuts
The Trackmasterz
3 6 Mafia
The Beatminerz
Organized Noize
The Heatmakerz
The Neptunes

Not a duo, ON is like 3 cats.

The Beatminerz just off the strentgh of their work with Boot Camp Clik, Sound Bwoy Burriel, Bucktown, I Got Cha Opin, Who Got Da Props

jimmy jam and terry lewis, neptunes, does team darkchild count?, trackmasters. i will say the runners and cool and dre is killin it right now

The Beatnuts catalog is so much more extensive than anyone on that list .

I love The Beatminerz but they mostly did in house production ... eventhough they've banged out gems .

The Neptunes sound is limited to me .

The Trackmasters jacked Beatnuts beats ....so they're eliminated

The Bomb Squad was also in house but they were very innovative with all the loud intros and horns ..

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

I love The Beatminerz but they mostly did in house production ... eventhough they've banged out gems .

The Bomb Squad was also in house but they were very innovative with all the loud intros and horns ..

Man Its hard for to choose from The Bomb Squad & The Beatnuts. When i think of all the production Beatnuts did for...
Kurious
Chi Ali
Pete Nice & Daddy Rich

Man they created some gems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I respect your opinion but didn't jimmy jam and terry mold like a generation of music sounded.

Wow im really surprised you didn't saw The Beatminerz, i thought that would be automatic knowing you.

Not to discredit Jimmy Jam and Terry Mold but they are pop and r &b .... we`re discussing Hip Hop .
actually the title dosent specify that

Back
Top Bottom