Who's the closest to Hov?

Angelous?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Jewman

AYE!!!

But seriously.. I'd say J.Cole as far as emotion ,but young chris when it comes to content and (sometimes) delivery

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by Mike Marvel

young chris

this.

This really took yall 2 pages?
This shoulda been the first
answer as far as flow & delivery.

As far as content & wordplay...
nerd.gif
?
Lupe has the wordplay, but they rap
about 2 different things. Only if Fab &
Lupe were one....

Originally Posted by jthagreat

what a horrible thread.
Shut up.

I forgot about Young Chris, yeah he straight stole Jay's style. Joe Budden in like '04 I think it was when Jay used to do the kind whisper thing.

On what levels tho?

Fame?
Fortune?
Fans?
Album sales?
Longevity?

I mean it really depends.

Wale would make a strong case because he isn't a predictable artist he isnt gonna come with the same topic same beat and same lane constantly like 90% ofrappers.
He has Interscope, Roc Nation mang., and Mark Ronson international backing. So its really easy for him to have the first 4 easily with a CRACK album.

Think about it 50 had interscope, violater mang, and dre and em when they were on top and he came with a crack album and sold 12 mill and had all 4 and 5depends 6 years is long for a "gangsta rap" artist

I just dont see anybody else with everything on a Platinum plate like Wale has right now. New Region put on publicly that worldwide nobody really knowsanything about really.

who can make a stronger case for anybody else????? Ive seen situations like Drake all the time he is a "superstars artist" and they alwayssssssssshave fallin outs in the M.I.

Back
Top Bottom