Who's The Secret Weapon Player In Your Team? All Sports Are Welcome And Explain Why

Ya know what im talking about,

there's always that one player that wasn't top draft pick, or wasn't really known but as soon as they hit the court, field, or ice (hockey) they explode and give the team that extra boost they need.

My team would be the knicks and i think for us would be

danilo-gallinari-2010-1-3-20-40-21.jpg

Gallo wasnt the top pick, and missing a lot of games the first season, people thought he would be a bust, but he actually plays very well, shoots the 3 very nicely and potentially can be an all-star withing 2-4 yrs.

my friend was telling me that he likes the raptors and he believes andrea bargnani
 is raptors secret weapon
BargnOrlRecap300.jpg

Although he was #1 draft pick, he doesn't get a lot of mins but when he does come to the floor, he explodes

Ya know what im talking about,

there's always that one player that wasn't top draft pick, or wasn't really known but as soon as they hit the court, field, or ice (hockey) they explode and give the team that extra boost they need.

My team would be the knicks and i think for us would be

danilo-gallinari-2010-1-3-20-40-21.jpg

Gallo wasnt the top pick, and missing a lot of games the first season, people thought he would be a bust, but he actually plays very well, shoots the 3 very nicely and potentially can be an all-star withing 2-4 yrs.

my friend was telling me that he likes the raptors and he believes andrea bargnani
 is raptors secret weapon
BargnOrlRecap300.jpg

Although he was #1 draft pick, he doesn't get a lot of mins but when he does come to the floor, he explodes

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Washington+********+v+Philadelphia+Eagles+ykaWLNsq0j0l.jpg

While everyone worries about Desean, Maclin finds the open spots all over the field

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Washington+********+v+Philadelphia+Eagles+ykaWLNsq0j0l.jpg

While everyone worries about Desean, Maclin finds the open spots all over the field

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
Philly is not my team but Maclin is super appreciated when it comes to fantasy football.

Shannon Brown, to answer the question.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
Philly is not my team but Maclin is super appreciated when it comes to fantasy football.

Shannon Brown, to answer the question.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

brad_smith--300x300.jpg

Brad Smith
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Patrick Willis said no.

brad_smith--300x300.jpg

Brad Smith
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Patrick Willis said no.

Sergio Romo. He's the bridge from the starting rotation to Brian Wilson for about 3 years. A huge contribution as to why the bullpen has been a strength for a few years.

6zwj2b.jpg

Sergio Romo. He's the bridge from the starting rotation to Brian Wilson for about 3 years. A huge contribution as to why the bullpen has been a strength for a few years.

6zwj2b.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

brad_smith--300x300.jpg

Brad Smith

Patrick Willis said no.

learn to embed, then try and be funny

this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tamxw5.jpg

and this dude been ballin on my fantasy football team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5lncc9.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

brad_smith--300x300.jpg

Brad Smith

Patrick Willis said no.

learn to embed, then try and be funny

this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tamxw5.jpg

and this dude been ballin on my fantasy football team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5lncc9.jpg

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

6zwj2b.jpg

Offensively I think it all starts with this guy:
88564505.jpg.23804.0_display_image.jpg

And this acquisition seems to come up with big hit after big hit
430917.jpg

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

6zwj2b.jpg

Offensively I think it all starts with this guy:
88564505.jpg.23804.0_display_image.jpg

And this acquisition seems to come up with big hit after big hit
430917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom