Who's Your Favorite Judge?

ac ix

Banned
Judge Alex.
pimp.gif

JudgeAlex.jpg

honestly?
I've give the business to Judge Milian, no hesitation...

repeatedly...

and I'd make her leave the robe on...
6970_1_lr.jpg

-J-

Judge Milian is impossible to argue with.
eek.gif
She's usually on pointwith everything she says.
Judge Mathis a close second. I would punish Judge Hatchett.
devil.gif

That's a toss up between:

(i) Justice William O. Douglas

william_o_douglas-portrait.jpg

and

(ii) Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg

ruth_bader_ginsburg-photograph.jpg

Judge Joe Brown

Defendant: "Yes judge I smoke a little weed"

Judge Joe Brown: "You a crackhead, I knew it! I could tell by lookin at cha"

Defendant: "I've neva done crack"

Judge Joe Brown: "You a CRACKHEAD SON!"

LOL...dude is crazy

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Judge Joe Brown

Defendant: "Yes judge I smoke a little weed"

Judge Joe Brown: "You a crackhead, I knew it! I could tell by lookin at cha"

Defendant: "I've neva done crack"

Judge Joe Brown: "You a CRACKHEAD SON!"

LOL...dude is crazy

Joe Brown, Milian, and Hatchett...

Judge Mathis be pissin me off, he only listen to half the story and then starts goin off

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Joe Brown... Mike Epps does the greatest impression of him

Hell yeah, you seen his stand up? With the ******ed dude jumping over the fence?
eek.gif
roll.gif

I would punish Judge Hatchett.
devil.gif

After your impressive showing in Halo 3, the assorted MJ avy's, and this statement which I more than agree with... your one of my favoriteNTers.

10209544A~Thurgood-Marshall-Posters.jpg

Thurgood Marshall he seems like he had that cool older dude swag. Like he was probably always dropping knowledge on some important +!+# in the supreme court.
smokin.gif

This is the only Judge I like

297762325.jpg

EFF all Judges!!

They're bigger dickheads than COPS!!!

The law is Black and White, its not really a democracy when you go to court unless you got moneY!!!

You could be a Billion dollars in debt, and if you get a jaywalking ticket the judge would make you pay the thing!!

They have the power to cancel any fines, but they never do!!!

Mike Judge

Professional career

In 1991, Judge's short "Office Space" (also known as the Milton series of shorts) was picked up by Comedy Central following a Dallas animation festival.

In 1992, Judge developed "Frog Baseball", a short featuring the characters Beavis and Butt-head, to be featured on Liquid Television. The short led to the creation of the Beavis and Butt-head series on MTV, in which Judge voiced both title characters as well as the majority of supporting characters. Beavis and Butt-head attended Highland High School in their series, which was the name of the High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico(USA) that Judge attended. The show ran from 1993 to 1997 and spawned a feature-length film, Beavis and Butt-head Do America, released in 1996. To this day they are still arguably Judge's most popular characters.

In 1997, Judge left MTV to create King of the Hill for Fox. Many of the show's characters were based on people he had known while living in Texas. Judge confirmed that Temple, Texas was indeed the location of Arlen, Texas in several episodes by using pictorial evidence.[citation needed] Judge continued his voice acting, playing both Hank Hill and Boomhauer.

In 1999, Judge wrote and directed the live-action comedy film Office Space, which was based in part on the Milton series of cartoons he had created for Saturday Night Live. In the film, he made a cameo appearance as Stan, the manager of Chotchkie's (complete with hairpiece and fake mustache). The film, for which the budget was approximately US$10 million, grossed only $10.8 million in initial release.[2] However, as of mid-2006, Office Space had sold nearly six million video and DVD copies.[3]

He also provided the voice for Kenny in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.

Since Fall 2003, Judge has run a very successful animation festival, together with animator Don Hertzfeldt, called "The Animation Show". He even created an appearance for Beavis and Butt-head featured in The Animation Show 2007. "The Animation Show" tours the country every year, screening animated shorts from mostly independent animators.

Judge's most recent film, Idiocracy, a dystopian comedy starring Luke Wilson and Maya Rudolph, was condemned to limited release in September 2006, two years after being shelved by 20th Century Fox. The film was released without a trailer or substantial marketing campaign. [4] In the US, the film was released to DVD in January 2007, later airing on Cinemax in September 2007 and HBO networks in January 2008. Since then, it has gained a somewhat reputable cult following.

Judge has made cameo appearances in numerous films, including +#**$$%: Number Two, in which he can be seen during the end credits. An extended version can be seen in +#**$$% 2.5 released straight to video.

Thanks, CROSS. What's your gamertag? I screwed up my last post because I'm currently blowing past semis at 80 mph trying to post on NT.

Back
Top Bottom