WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

thebachellor

Banned
.... No disrespect

But i'm a Queens guy... I know every borough has their thirsty dudes, but Brooklyn takes it to another level
smh.gif
. I really didn't even notice it untilI started working in brooklyn. The dudes that work there are mainly from BK (I can count the number of people that work there from all the other boroughs onone hand). Dudes are thirsty man... like not even that regular thirsty where you see a dime walking by and you don't even bother to be sly.I'm talking drought thirsty, like they just got out of the pen and are fiending for anything with a vagina to talk to them.

One time it was literally 10 of them talking to this one female trying to bag... and the one that got the number out of all that mess was on some "yeashe's feeling me the most! tip" when he was in his mid 20's already. I'm like "damn dudes are still in that mindset?"

The same day there was a chick that was behind a glass wall pointing in our direction and one of them was like "damn I think she's feeling one of us,i'm bout to go bag"
roll.gif
eek.gif
. Like damn are you serious? Funny thing is these same dudes are on that "yo I get mad chicks" typesteez... but trust me anyone who's that thirsty can get play. That's like shooting 10 for 40 and bragging how you got 20 points... nawman...doesn't work out that way
laugh.gif

This isn't to all Brooklyn dudes... just the thirsty ones. That's what makes a lot of your females turn in to those gassed up birds that Brooklyn'snotorious for
sick.gif
. You got some
pimp.gif
chicks but you can't evenfront... a lot of them are pigeon status... and these thirsty dudes ain't helping the situation.

I just want to know the mindset of some of ya'll dudes, because I know Brooklyn is deep in here. Care to explain?
laugh.gif

dumb post...you acting like GUYS as a whole aren't thirsty...stop trying to single out BK dudes...i hate ignorant people man..i bet i can find people inqueens who are exactly the same way

^ You can, but trust me, it won't be near the same quantity as in Brooklyn. I live in queens so I know exactly how thirsty dudes are..

Where my man Henz and JO? LMAO

Ol' "The *%!% you mean you got a man?" type bruvas..
roll.gif

My-T.

You work with a bunch of thirsty dudes from Brooklyn so because of them you can generalize Brooklyn as a whole? That doesn't fly right.

Mayor got it correct it's guys as a whole no matter what borough you live in,you gonna find them everywhere.

The chicks on the other hand you may have a point..not all of them by no means but yeah I hear that.

-Justin!

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

try living in harlem dudes wont look at your girl, they'll look and stare at you to see what your wearing
smh.gif

Real talk though I hated the NY cats during the college years.

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up smashing thedumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

Not to mention that every NY dude swore they could rap and/or sold nickels.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

My-T.
i see this everyday...

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

My-T.

roll.gif
Sounds like you mad. Nah but I know what you mean. I'm from BKand I'm quenched. No thirsty cats here.

laugh.gif
Chicks outside NY love dudes like that,word.

What works,works MyT but I hear what you're saying for real. For the record I wear a 7 1/2 fitted.

-Justin!

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

MyTsharp wrote:

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up
smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

My-T.

roll.gif
Sounds like you mad. Nah but I know what you mean. I'm from BK
and I'm quenched. No thirsty cats here.

smh.gif

My-T.

i personally don't like bk period. i just never did, that and the bronx.
no disrespect to those that live there.

-from queens btw

Somehow i do see where you guys are coming from because im born and raised in Flatbush and these dudes arent really thirsty but they do try way too hard to robyou.

-from queens btw

I never met a dude from queens that didn't have a scar/BO problem or dirty whitetee.

Sorry Sais..
ohwell.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

-from queens btw

we can obviously tell you're soft
smh.gif

The dudes I know from Brooklyn from my old AAU team were extra thirst...I know what you mean..

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

MyTsharp wrote:

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up
smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

My-T.

roll.gif
Sounds like you mad. Nah but I know what you mean. I'm from BK
and I'm quenched. No thirsty cats here.

smh.gif

My-T.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You posted a Special Ed video. A lot of people say I look like him so thanks forthe compliment.

not brooklyn but, i was in soho the other day.

some chick in tight cheetah print pants walking down broadway, dudes be turning around and staring for 5 seconds yelling catwoman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom