WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

Queens is on some alice and wonderland %#*. I went to my mans crib and the igga had a full frontal pond wit ducks and all that. So i'm out there likethings is all peachy like we in rancho cucamonga until we decide to go to the corner store and saw the biggest 180 i've ever seen in a hood. Things wentfrom lookin like the brady block to a western town after jesse james let shots off. There's clothes hangers literally hangin on the floor, Fresh dirtlawns, and wild dogs on the loose like it's NY's version of silent hill.

Even after all that i still makin my way to the store the first thing i hear is a bunch of dudes screaming"I Don't Give A F ****** bleed jus like ibleed". So i hit them wit the white lady juke move and crossed to the other side of the street. Copped my chicken from a kennedy's fried that hadcandy behind the bulletproof windows and walked my !!+ back to the house, from that day on i realized that queens ain't as soft as i visualized it.

laugh.gif
@this thread
Manhattan/Harlem dudes is flashy and stay stuntin
Them Brooklyn boys is wild, and he did mention they thirst
BX dudes is mad ignorant
Queens dudes is corny and soft
Staten dudes don't count

laugh.gif
I'm from Harlem, but I reside in the Bronx, and though everyborough has these types of cats, it's still somewhat accurate. Especially all the statements about Harlem dudes.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

^^^Son, you embarrassin me as a Queens representative.
Word.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to +#%% on Queens.

You BK dudes need to learn how to act.

Im on the train and all yall must need hearing aids cause yall be screaming to eachother when having a regular conversation.

Yall dudes STILLLLL walking around with your nextels blasting your ringtone while rapping to it. Wassup with that ?
Im on the bus coming from work late and this dude jumping around like a monkey on a packed bus. %#$ ? Then same dude when he was about to get off thebus sees his boy and starts going crazy banging on a window and put his arm across a older lady's face so he could open up the window to yell.

Dudes on fulton tryna sell his CD to people following them for 2 blocks.
indifferent.gif

Dudes are thirsty but BK thirsty is on another level. I mean you dudes from BK probaly use to seeing it so its no biggy.

Yall act like ya were raised by animals.

Bring it down a notch.

Aiight Imma break it down... Brooklyn got everything that every other borough wishes they had... Thats diversity. Im from Crown Heights. I been to everyborough, chilled in MAD different hoods and I see that all of them have the same type of dudes . Thristy , Chill , Weed man , Coke dealer , Block Stars , BBall legends , rappers, pigeons, dimes , and D's... the only differnce is prolly the way we rock our fitteds and sag our jeans...

I been to mad cities across the country and Females love dudes form NYC period. Bk , Bx, Qu, whatever. them *#$* dont know the difference.

Brooklyn dudes is whatever they parents raised them to be.. Im from brooklyn and Im quiet but please belive I can get gully in a heartbeat... WE all from NY sowe ALL got similar attitudes like it or not

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by NYfly1

IIght my Dudes I couldnt stand yall dissin my boro like this so i had to come in and BANG OUT (word to Grafh) for my Borough...
I LIVED IN SOUTHSIDE QUEENS FOR MY WHOLE 17 YEARS OF LIFE
from South Jamaica, To Hollis, To Rosedale and Back to Southside..I lived in Brooklyn for 6 months but i couldnt stand their ignorance,.
REAL TALK QUEENS is the freshest, Flyest Boro and they got the Most swagg
No offense, but Brooklyn dudes walk around thinkin their Gods gift to NYC, when there jus some hood dudes doin pullups on the traffic lights on the junction or fulton street I took a trip to vinnies styles (in BK) with 4 of my dudes (3 from BK) and these dudes swear that there Fly wearin there Mauris and Pradas
Queens is the originator of everything thats Big right now
Nas>Jay z
BTW..brooklyn shirts are BUMMY and the only reason that Queens chicks dont mess wit dudes from queens is bcus Queens dudes dot eat stink box and
S.I dudes are some garbage bum dudes..they dont even count in NYC..they need to merge with brooklyn so they could share their thirsty swagg Bronx dudes need to fall back
Brooklyn.....
Harlem needs to get a makeover..smh these Ns stay rockin Mauris and ACGs swearin that there fly

You fell into the booby trap....I set the trap just to see dudes react...and now...and now you'se can't leave. You open the door God I'm bout to go in on Queens.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

p1.jpg

First off...your name rings out as a lame, which is never a good look on a sneaker board full of Yugi-Oh players
smh.gif
. Didn't you just make a thread lying about havin a 9 shoved in ya grill?....You should be the last _ grabbing the podium mic and reppin for Queens. Pipe up.

Secondly....the thread starter opened up talkin wreckless about BK dudes and the potency of their pimp hand in comparison to Queens cats....so lets go back to the OG topic and examine further shall we?

"They love to hear the story again and again...about how the whole NYC took turns on Car-men...." - Uncle Haze (an illustrated story)

When you think of Queens _s, the first name that pops into your head should be Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones.

nas-the-disciple-shoes.jpg

(
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
!## he holdin up?)

Well....Once Upon a time Esco (the embodiment of Queens) wifed a **** named Carmen. He must have thought he was doing it big....just like the thread starter.

212464976_dff2495d2a_o.jpg

(As seen from this pic, her swag overpowered his tremendously...typical scenario in Queens)

Across the rivers...their lay a young hustler by the name of Shawn Carter...He was also the embodiment of his borough. Because of the competitiveness of NYC (as displayed in this thread)...young Shawn and young Nasir, quickly became bitter rivals.
mad.gif

young_jayz-CROP.jpg

One day...A Young Hov crossed path with A young Carmen (who was at this point the mother of Nas' child)....He dropped his mackadoescious BK game and it was curtains for the philosopher from Queensbridge.

2yv8pbn.gif

Disrespect ensued....

c-range_rover.03.jpg

range-interior.jpg

tn_infant_seat.jpg

sv2dt1.gif

707px-Crying-girl.jpg

Fast forward 10 years and an unbelievable turn of events occurred. The two former enemies are now "partners". Well actually Shawn became the boss of the man who he tormented and relentlessly disrespected for over a decade
smh.gif

sucess-jay-and-nas-lchaim.JPG

(Caption: {Jay}Drink up dojer...my cups are overflowing {Nas}Right away sir...sigh)

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY KIDS....QUEENS _s TAKE L's

2rdde0i.gif

ballerina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg
prodigy-mug.jpg
pro.jpg
(You talkin about dude from L.E.S?..silence....)

THE END.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahahaha, Yo my dude just went IN on queens. Im bout to move back to brooklyn off the strength of dis post.

see this is y Boston is so much better then NYC u dudes is to big headed to know ur all from one city and i been to brooklyn,queens, harlem etc many times andy'all act like u never seen box before, anything with a hole yall will try to holla at or steal from another dude BOSTON ALL DAY

Damn, I'm from the Bx, but haven't heard half of these generalizations posted in here. I know about the Bk dudes, because I went to school there. Butnot much is even mentioned about Bx dudes. All in all, I always get comments like I don't act like a typical Bx _igga.

I don't know what type of dude I act like. Must not be like a typical NY _igga, I guess.

Y'all are all buggin'. and Mayor needs to sit his-self down, you don't do nothin' but stay at home where you at (whether LI or BK) and playXBox Live and try to instigate on NikeTalk, you get to talk when you turn 18 boy.

Queens get the money, make 'em all sit down. What's that nonsense about not seein' anybody from Queens who doesn't have a raggedy white tee ora B.O. problem
smh.gif
Needa stick to watchin' your early 90's Hip-Hop cuzyou must've never stepped foot in here. Bad enough dudes from BK with their 5x tall tees and beef & brocs or 12" steel toes, but they thirsty foranything with a vagina. They can have those hideous wilder beasts that reside in Brooklyn.

At least some girls in Queens have class, and that some is A LOT more thangirls in Brooklyn, lookin' like filthy animals, all of 'em bow-legged and whatnot, mad scars and shhh.

Dudes is talkin' mad reckless about Queens when they have absolutely no idea what's goin' on here, place is a world unto itself.

Back
Top Bottom