WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

Originally Posted by henz0

Another thing... Brooklyn dudes act like their borough is the only one that matters... like sons literally do NOT go outside of it.

Thats one thing I wont disagree with. These dudes here don't know @$+% about anywhere else.

Thats because dudes treat the block/hood like the world.
smh.gif
Dudes in Fort Greene gettin fresh to go to Fulton Mall
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm from Brooklyn but I'm in Queens time to time and this borough isstraight Vag.

Brooklyn > Queens. End of story.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif

You Special Ed reincarnated son.

Its uncanny.

All you need is a dog with a solid gold bone.

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The thing is....BK, BX and Harlem cats are Go-Gettas. We raised with a certain aggresive swag.

Queens cats are hermits for the most part....
smh.gif

Dudes live in trailer homes and go from one males house to the other with their XBOX 360 party packs strapped to their backs....Having Gears of War tourneysand sharing tall tales about how they almost bagged a dime on their way to the crib. Queens got some DIMEPIECES too...but they get usually get smutted byUptown cats in Speed on Saturday nights....Then they go back home to their Guyanese sugar daddies in the 2 hundreds or Liberty ave

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif

Its uncanny.

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The thing is....BK, BX and Harlem cats are Go-Gettas. We raised with a certain aggresive swag.

smh.gif

Dudes live in trailer homes and go from one males house to the other with their XBOX 360 party packs strapped to their backs....Having Gears of War tourneys and sharing tall tales about how they almost bagged a dime on their way to the crib. Queens got some DIMEPIECES too...but they get usually get smutted by Uptown cats in Speed on Saturday nights....Then they go back home to their Guyanese sugar daddies in the 2 hundreds or Liberty ave

roll.gif

I'm from the BX and I ain't thirsty... but down here in Florida every dude is thirsty its like they in the fourth quarter. You should see dudes postingoutside of a club some nights on the prowl.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

I'm from the BX and I ain't thirsty... but down here in Florida every dude is thirsty its like they in the fourth quarter. You should see dudes posting outside of a club some nights on the prowl.

Ol' stagga lee type of cats hangin out of their Maximas talkin bout "MVP MVP MVP"

Stagga_Lee_Web.JPG

Florida is on some other type of steez
laugh.gif

Dudes live in trailer homes and go from one males house to the other with their XBOX 360 party packs strapped to their backs....Having Gears of War tourneys and sharing tall tales about how they almost bagged a dime on their way to the crib. Queens got some DIMEPIECES too...but they get usually get smutted by Uptown cats in Speed on Saturday nights....Then they go back home to their Guyanese sugar daddies in the 2 hundreds or Liberty ave
Son's got a way with words.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its uncanny.

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

lmaooo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm from the BX and I ain't thirsty... but down here in Florida every dude is thirsty its like they in the fourth quarter. You should see dudes posting outside of a club some nights on the prowl.

Ol' stagga lee type of cats hangin out of their Maximas talkin bout "MVP MVP MVP"

Stagga_Lee_Web.JPG

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And it is what it is....I'm from the BX and I would belying if I didn't admit that a majority of the cats from my boro are dirtballs. Yes alot of bronxites rock brown collared white tees, Sudanese manufactured AF1s, half-deflated Northfaces...patched up with electrical tape and top of the outfit with dingy acid-rained soaked NY fitteds that fit like the OJ glove.But about 40% of Bronx cats get flyer than a piece of paper. Plus a good 65% of us are authentically thoro and only BK can rival us as far as getting itpoppin.

All in all BK is the king of all boros. But that not to say a great percentage of BK cats aren't ashier than Gary Coleman
smh.gif
. Y'all dudes are waybehind the curve as far as fashion goes. _s still rockin FUBU FOOTBALL JERSEYS WITH THE 05 ON THE CHEST and Dolomiteboots. Word to Mayor and Kazzan's "meetup" in the wafflehouse
laugh.gif
Plus y'all _s are stupid as hell. If you can read works by Dr. Seuss without sounding out the words...you got a spot reserved on the "Boysand Girls" HS Honor roll....The averge BK cat grows up dreamin of getting a gig on Nevins St....handing out flyers and strong-arming _s into buyingmixtapes from "On Da Low"...."Yo Fam...What typa music you listen to?!"
smh.gif
smh.gif

I mean....you can try to change...but thats just the top layer. We are who we are...We're are all products of our environments....Some of themost ruthless gunbussas in the city hail from the Q boro...but let be honest...the average Queens _ (y'all can't get no wins with a boro name likethat) take more Ls than a Rastafarian....Tell me i'm lying
ohwell.gif

Dudes tryin to cut ##! on my Buro
smh.gif
. Every part ya'll mention are the mega burb areas where NO brothas live at. The 7 train? Come on fam, you talkin aboutneighborhoods with 65% Asian populations. Everybody beating they chests like they go hard, come to Queensbridge, Southside, or Rockaway talkin that mess
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Another thing... Brooklyn dudes act like their borough is the only one that matters... like sons literally do NOT go outside of it.

Thats one thing I wont disagree with. These dudes here don't know @$+% about anywhere else.

Thats because dudes treat the block/hood like the world.
smh.gif
Dudes in Fort Greene gettin fresh to go to Fulton Mall
smh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh #*@@! That's true! Fulton Mall is mad wack!

Originally Posted by iThirdWorld

yall got me feelin shook SERIOUSLY about tryina get bunz in nyc
smh.gif

All this talk about 6 guys fighting for a girl's number like it's The Apprentice and shhh tryina get that corporate job

No napenny89 , but i'ma feel outta place when I hit NYC up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

any tips ? I know some girls gotta have love for the bammas
pimp.gif
"ay shawty"

Yea I wouldnt try the ay shawty line at any regular girls up here
laugh.gif

Naw but real talk I hate that dudes be gassin these broads up. Having some of these wildebeests thinkin they dimes...hell is wrong wit some of yall.

Stagga_Lee_Web.JPG

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And it is what it is....I'm from the BX and I would be lying if I didn't admit that a majority of the cats from my boro are dirtballs. Yes alot of bronxites rock brown collared white tees, Sudanese manufactured AF1s, half-deflated Northfaces...patched up with electrical tape and top of the outfit with dingy acid-rained soaked NY fitteds that fit like the OJ glove. But about 40% of Bronx cats get flyer than a piece of paper. Plus a good 65% of us are authentically thoro and only BK can rival us as far as getting it poppin.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tru story tho. I was tellin one of my boys to retire the north face he got. Joint was startin to look like a First Down coat.

I aint gonna stunt...this thread is straigh comedy though
laugh.gif

And yea, your average Queens dude is soft, cause your average queens dude's parents are pulling in 100k+ a year.

Thats that Brooklyn Bull___

A must see video.... especially if you dont know how NY gets down....
I never met a dude from queens that didn't have a scar/BO problem or dirty white tee.
Wow
laugh.gif
I'm not from Queens, but i can't let thatrock, thats so false... lol
-Sun

Stagga_Lee_Web.JPG

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow...son mentioned Staga Lee

im from queens, and i go to school in brooklyn and yes BK dudes are annoying in general, mad annoying and mad THIRSTY again, its not all of them, but they dohave an advantage in terms of thirst and queens is dudes is birds anyway.... damn i hate all people in general dont mind me...:smh

QUOTE:::

Everybody beating they chests like they go hard, come to Queensbridge, Southside, or Rockaway talkin that mess
smh.gif

soooo trueee people front but come to QB with their tails between their legs....yes queens is majority soft but as a whole dont come through frontin like aqueens person wont knock ya block off

IIght my Dudes I couldnt stand yall dissin my boro like this so i had to come in and BANG OUT (word to Grafh) for my Borough...
I LIVED IN SOUTHSIDE QUEENS FOR MY WHOLE 17 YEARS OF LIFE
from South Jamaica, To Hollis, To Rosedale and Back to Southside..I lived in Brooklyn for 6 months but i couldnt stand their ignorance,.
REAL TALK QUEENS is the freshest, Flyest Boro and they got the Most swagg
No offense, but Brooklyn dudes walk around thinkin their Gods gift to NYC, when there jus some hood dudes doin pullups on the traffic lights on the junction orfulton street I took a trip to vinnies styles (in BK) with 4 of my dudes (3 from BK) and these dudes swear that there Fly wearin there Mauris and Pradas
Queens is the originator of everything thats Big right now
Nas>Jay z
BTW..brooklyn shirts are BUMMY and the only reason that Queens chicks dont mess wit dudes from queens is bcus Queens dudes dot eat stink box and
S.I dudes are some garbage bum dudes..they dont even count in NYC..they need to merge with brooklyn so they could share their thirsty swagg Bronx dudes need tofall back
Brooklyn.....
Harlem needs to get a makeover..smh these Ns stay rockin Mauris and ACGs swearin that there fly

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Im from bk and definately NOT thirsty.. There's thirsty dudes everywhere gassing up these chicks so I dunno why you'd single out BK.

FYI queens chicks i've come into contact with say they mess with brooklyn dudes because the ones in queens are to soft
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ myT talkin bout NY style.. When me & the dudes go to MD them chicks be acting like they seeing superstars.. They said yall clowns

that is the truth, when i was down on MD shorties was mesmerized.

but the truth of the matter is brooklyn dudes are straight fools, i went to brooklyn tech and hang out in fort greene all the time and those bk have noregard for anyone or anything outside of brooklyin or in brooklyn for that matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYfly1

IIght my Dudes I couldnt stand yall dissin my boro like this so i had to come in and BANG OUT (word to Grafh) for my Borough...
I LIVED IN SOUTHSIDE QUEENS FOR MY WHOLE 17 YEARS OF LIFE
from South Jamaica, To Hollis, To Rosedale and Back to Southside..I lived in Brooklyn for 6 months but i couldnt stand their ignorance,.
REAL TALK QUEENS is the freshest, Flyest Boro and they got the Most swagg
No offense, but Brooklyn dudes walk around thinkin their Gods gift to NYC, when there jus some hood dudes doin pullups on the traffic lights on the junction or fulton street I took a trip to vinnies styles (in BK) with 4 of my dudes (3 from BK) and these dudes swear that there Fly wearin there Mauris and Pradas
Queens is the originator of everything thats Big right now
Nas>Jay z
BTW..brooklyn shirts are BUMMY and the only reason that Queens chicks dont mess wit dudes from queens is bcus Queens dudes dot eat stink box and
S.I dudes are some garbage bum dudes..they dont even count in NYC..they need to merge with brooklyn so they could share their thirsty swagg Bronx dudes need to fall back
Brooklyn.....
Harlem needs to get a makeover..smh these Ns stay rockin Mauris and ACGs swearin that there fly

sit down son

Im from BK and let me tell you dudes is DEFINITELY Thirsty. No disrespect to Caribbeans but they be beastings on the WHACKEST chicks ever. They holla atanything moving straight monster lookin broads. Its a travesty.

And Harlem dudes need to stop dancin in teh middle of the street
Thats not a good look
"Get lite heeyyyy get lite heyyy get lite get get get ga ga ga get lite heeyyyyyy heyyy heyyyy..get ya lite feet goin heyyy" smh

Originally Posted by NYfly1

And Harlem dudes need to stop dancin in teh middle of the street
Thats not a good look
"Get lite heeyyyy get lite heyyy get lite get get get ga ga ga get lite heeyyyyyy heyyy heyyyy..get ya lite feet goin heyyy" smh

them same dudes toe woppin...will snatch you out of your dunks homeboy
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ queens having the most swag ....you dont even believethat....and i LIVE in queens now i moved out of BK after 15 yrs to qnz borderline LI...and i went to HS in astoria...and ive been alllllll through queens...andits wack...EVERYWHERE

but nah dude is right BK dudes do not care about anything not bk related...luckily i expaned my horizons at an early age
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom