Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
This was june. Already paid it off and paid me out. Everyday I look up it’s a charger/300/chally/Durango missing. I was on like my 6th one and that’s it for me. My bro grabbed a rs7 and cousin got a 640 and just sitting in and driving both convinced me.
I got a 2015 528i just make sure you take it in whenever it says it’s time for maintenance. If you don’t something will go out within 6 months and you’ll be on the hook for it. Grab the best warranty you can when you buy.

I got a 2015 528i just make sure you take it in whenever it says it’s time for maintenance. If you don’t something will go out within 6 months and you’ll be on the hook for it. Grab the best warranty you can when you buy.
Noted

It will pop up on your center screen. DO NOT disregard it, I learned the hard way and have to replace my DME unit and throttle body with only 39k miles on the car. German cars have to be babied.

Woke up and a N got my **** when I was sleep. Broke thru the sunroof put it in neutral and pulled that b out.
5C9ABB64-2035-4256-9B69-78860EF7A26A.jpeg
CA36AF53-FDA0-4742-8B8D-F6EF67CFD994.jpeg
75F502FD-D81A-41ED-931C-28284C75CD7C.jpeg
Damn that crazy..I'm sorry that happened bra but I'm happy to hear you bounced back from the situation..do you know who did it?

Damn that crazy..I'm sorry that happened bra but I'm happy to hear you bounced back from the situation..do you know who did it?
not at all and nobody really know where I stay at ducked off in the burbs.

I’ve always been a Ford man. So is my father and grandfather been in mustangs my entire life.

However I do appreciate what dodge has done with the Charger especially from 2015-present. If I didn’t have a mustang that would be my second choice. With them discontinuing it I might be looking in to grabbing a scat pack to hold on to in the next year or so.

Electric can be the future but there will always be a demand for these cars. I’d argue Dodge is discontinuing them at their absolute peak as well.

"There were eight people inside the Dodge Charger at the time of the crash, according to police." :smh:
:smh: I swear bro these stupid *** Mopar drivers are EVERYWHERE! What a tragedy whenever innocent lives are lost. Btw, how the heck did they fit 8 people into a Charger?

Im about ready to get something new. Im torn between a Camaro and a Charger. I kinda want the Charger for road trips, but I don’t want anything to do with the Charger crowd.

Im about ready to get something new. Im torn between a Camaro and a Charger. I kinda want the Charger for road trips, but I don’t want anything to do with the Charger crowd.

Can any Mopar owners in here confirm if they get targeted more by law enforcement than other sports car owners?

One of the guys I went to undergrad with has a Charger and he says he’s been told by law enforcement that they view Chargers, Track Hawks, Challengers as a drug dealers car of choice.

I don’t know how accurate that is as he’s the only person I’ve ever heard say that.

Can any Mopar owners in here confirm if they get targeted more by law enforcement than other sports car owners?

One of the guys I went to undergrad with has a Charger and he says he’s been told by law enforcement that they view Chargers, Track Hawks, Challengers as a drug dealers car of choice.

I don’t know how accurate that is as he’s the only person I’ve ever heard say that.
I've never heard anyone say this but it makes total sense though given the fools a lot of Mopar drivers are. For what it's worth I've owned my Challenger for 6 1/2 years now & not once have I ever been pulled over in it 🤷‍♂️. But then again I am a very cautious, patient & law abiding driver.

Here definitely but not for that reason. These goofs ride in big groups of 10+ and will block off highways to do burnouts and donuts. Cops just got extra aggressive with them and one rev of the motor and u pulled over.

Right. They’re more known for being at the center of illegal car meets in the street and being getaway cars for hitting licks. The dope boys usually drive something lowkey like a bonneville or something or a older Lexus and bmw’s.

What state are you in?

Back
Top Bottom