Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Are you gonna go the twin turbo route like that YouTuber mod2fame 👀? I believe he got the fastest hellcat on the road, well dragy time wise
Mod2Fame got the blue Redeye now, right? I think he named it Killmonger :lol:. I like his channel. And yeah his Redeyes pretty damn fast. He's got quality content. To answer your question though, no, no twin turbo or any forced induction period for me. I'm getting jet coated headers, an aggressive choppy cam, tune, Nitto NT05R drag radials(275s front & 315s in the rear & an oil catch can + a few smaller things here & there. I'm trying to stay away from supercharging & want to keep it all motor for as long as I can. This will unlock a healthy 50-80whp so I'll be at right around 500 to the wheels(have to wait for the tune & for everything to be dialed in first for accurate #'s) & I'll see how I feel power wise-keep it like this or up the ante a bit more in the future. If I can get it to 600-650whp naturally aspirated than I'll be happy. There is no replacement for displacement 😊

Mod2Fame got the blue Redeye now, right? I think he named it Killmonger :lol:. I like his channel. And yeah his Redeyes pretty damn fast. He's got quality content. To answer your question though, no, no twin turbo or any forced induction period for me. I'm getting jet coated headers, an aggressive choppy cam, tune, Nitto NT05R drag radials(275s front & 315s in the rear & an oil catch can + a few smaller things here & there. I'm trying to stay away from supercharging & want to keep it all motor for as long as I can. This will unlock a healthy 50-80whp so I'll be at right around 500 to the wheels(have to wait for the tune & for everything to be dialed in first for accurate #'s) & I'll see how I feel power wise-keep it like this or up the ante a bit more in the future. If I can get it to 600-650whp naturally aspirated than I'll be happy. There is no replacement for displacement 😊
That sound like a dope plan, especially getting slicks so you can safely put that power down on the road. Hope it all goes well 🙏🏽. NA power would be better than going turbo for the reliability. I watch a lot of hellcats on YouTube and those who super mod they car, have so much issues so you smart to not wanna deal with that.

600whp perfect for the streets, I’m aiming to get to that power level one day, I have fun with 340whp so if I can double that man, that sounds like so much more fun lol.

That sound like a dope plan, especially getting slicks so you can safely put that power down on the road. Hope it all goes well 🙏🏽. NA power would be better than going turbo for the reliability. I watch a lot of hellcats on YouTube and those who super mod they car, have so much issues so you smart to not wanna deal with that.

600whp perfect for the streets, I’m aiming to get to that power level one day, I have fun with 340whp so if I can double that man, that sounds like so much more fun lol.
Word bro, them tires are going to be a blast & look so beast on the car. I still have the pizza slicer factory tires on the car lol 😪can't wait to get rid of em & put proper meat on it & experience the feeling of instant traction when I put down the hammer. Hope it all goes well too man, I'm going to have separation anxiety when I drop it off to the shop lol hopefully they don't take a long time to get the work done.

Totally agreed- NA power is all the better for reliability. I'm the same way, I watch a lot of videos on muscle cars that are pro/super or turbo charged & what a nightmare they are to own. I'm glad you see it the way I see it. Man, my good friend who has a 2009 SRT Challenger is putting down 820whp but his car is super unreliable. He is always telling me how mad random **** breaks on his car. Once on the Brooklyn bridge his car randomly turned off, he got it going again but the A/C wouldn't work & it was like a 90 degree day with damn near 100% humidity. Another instance we picked up his car from the shop & on the highway he said he's low on fuel so we went our separate ways..later that day he called me telling me his fuel pump went bad & all the gas he pumped was now spilled all over his driveway. He's got more than 30 grand worth of engine mods but bro if you can't drive your car more than 2 miles without some breaking- why mod at all? It's just not worth it to me. Bigger your wallet the more you can mod- I get it but I'd hate myself if I had to keep my car in the shop continuously because something or another keeps failing. Factory & aftermarket parts don't always have a happy marriage & can't co-exist a lot of the times which is why us as owners need to know our engines limits & mod accordingly. I'm not.trying to be that dude with a modded yet busted car like my friend. Even at car shows I hear a lot of owners with diff types of heavily modified cars saying if they can do it all over again they would cut there mods in half & focus on reliability more Too much of anything is bad. I don't got money to be replacing a trans or motor bro lol. I just wanna slightly modded car with a mean *** rumble that still has it's factory reliability or close to it. The more mods the higher the performance the less the reliability.

Yeah you & I both tryna get to that sweet 600whp. 340whp on your Z is plenty. My bro had that car & they're nimble & light on their feet as it is so if you double that you're going to be flying lol. Please don't sell your Z & get a Tesla 🤣. It def does sound like so much more fun lol but you might want to get a V6 or 4 banger for daily purposes because you already pay a lot for gas & if you double your cars hp you might as well invest or buy yourself a gas station haha. Long *** reply- sorry lol

i live in a downtown loft district & the 2 most annoying cars that have the loudest mufflers aren't the lambo or corvette that stay in the area... it's these hemi chargers that ride up & down the block car sounding like it's got emphysema...

19CD83E2-C6B5-40E1-83BD-91B1D93D7444.jpeg
0D53EB50-EC72-48A5-A118-054CBC350603.jpeg

i dont drive like a jackass.. mon-wed LOL

damn your hood look wild super safe & trustworthy, prolly got neighbors that put your trash bin up for you when you'r enot home.
bigsupa bigsupa What you trying to do? Blow your cover? That block looks like a witness protection relocation street if I ever saw one :lol:

Your ride is looking clean!

I dont know why we clown good livin folks but its always funny 😆

Back
Top Bottom