Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I say that because it’s not unusual for me to see them do their make up while driving freeway. The phone is the next thing I expect them to hold. As for guys, I’ve seen them eat while driving, lol. I’m talking one had on the wheel and the other on a burrito. Foil wrapper glistening in the sun :lol:

Ayo, Hyundai Elantra drivers act like they have something to prove out here on these streets. What's up with them? Fools damn near blow their engines up trying be Dominic Toretto whenever they get the chance :stoneface: doing the most just to save maybe 2 minutes on their commute

I don’t know about terrible but most definitely thee most annoying man! They should have never made those cars so affordable equipped with all that juice. :smh:
Rarely will you see one of these vehicles driving sensibly.

just like when all the carheads would peel off parking lots extra hard coming out the theatres after watching any of the first F&F movies
I remember those times. It’s died down in my area as that franchise has brought in more mature crowds. The cars show up but they’re not getting too crazy when they leave.

Dodge is killing them in 2 years

celebration-will-smith.gif

Attention everyone! I’d like to add another type......

Graveyard shift Costco employees.

Sounded like 3 of them got in their cars this morning and thought it would be fun to wake up the entire neighborhood with 5 minutes worth of Smokey burnouts and long drifting around the entire parking lot. It did end in applause from the other employees who witnessed the show.

Yes....
1638545494546.png

Back
Top Bottom