Why are Jordan XVII (17) $400 and up? what so special let me know.

I love the 17s... they ******* on aj14-16 and all the ones after. They'll prob have a following in the future. I wish I could find a fresh pair of coppers in my size.

How many people you know have a pair? The rarity of the shoe is what brings the price up.
i have a white/red 17 deadstock in a size 9

these flopped hard when released

the time is now to retro the 17's

the reason the price is so high that as a whole the resell market is out of control
naw, i aint gonna say flopped, but people DEFINITELY waited til they went on sale for 150 before they disappeared.

naw, i aint gonna say flopped, but people DEFINITELY waited til they went on sale for 150 before they disappeared.

i remember seeing the playoff lowtop 17's for $80.00 and under

also the price if i remember right dropped on the white/red not long after release

jeez i wish for them days now

im still mad JB retroed da CDP pair with that awful material...should've been strictly leather.

i got my white/reds

wore em one time only 9-11-02

still white as hell, barely yellowing on the rubber on bottom. they are sz14 though and for some reason they fit good, but i just dont think they look good on my feet

still got the "xvi"i on the lacing on the side though!

T
Couldn't have said it better my self. These shoes were great to ball in, and one of my favorites. I still have my suitcase and cd, but that is it. I finally threw the shoes away after 10 yrs or more of straight abuse. Once it rained and my sock got wet and I saw the sole coming off I was done lol. I never got to wear the retros from the CDP. My house was broken into and that pack was the only thing shoe related they stole, even though there were shoes worth more than those and the carmines in my collection.
That happend to me, someone broke in my house and took my green bean and burgundy V's, but didnt touch my 4 pair of DS XI's......

They will come alot sooner than you guys think, and they will be QS limited and come with some kind of stipulation so they will move units at the higher price point... EXAMPLE - (think if you had to buy the online XV's that came out some years back and they came with a code to buy a GOAT shoe like the Columbias that came out later that same year online only) I would even go as far as to say the white/blk/blue and a NEW black/red colorway has been in the works for a min now... I made a post about it a few months ago, and I would give more info, but dudes on NT go hard when you try to give them early info and they dont know who you are... People think just because you have a low post count you dont know anything, but people who work for the Nike and JB design dept are not even allowed to be on sites like NT........

^^^^^^^^ Mark my word ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Retail was $200. I remember they actually dropped to $99 to push them off the shelves back then. I remember copping my second pair of the white and blue back in the day at half off. 

I don't know about the sig. price jump, but there always seems to be a pair or two floating around on my local Craigslist for $100-150. The college blues, black, and Columbia lows always seem to be the most popular. Wht/red pop up every now and then. Lightnings, forget it. Bought my copper/croc's for $75 on CL because dude only had the shoes and original laces. Told him I didn't care about a box, cuz military movers will f--- it up anyway.

I don't care what anybody says, I thought the cdp XVII's were fire! One of my favorite "retro's" of the entire CDP series, not to mention comfortable, and I've always received compliments. Dope shoe! :smokin

I'm with ya on this. Although I beat my pair up playing ball in them and the sole is separating from the upper. I think it's time to throw them out |I

Back
Top Bottom