Why Didn't Stringer Jump?

SPOILER
When Omar and Brother gang up on him in the building he has enough time to jump and save himself

They were only on the second story

He probably would of just messed up his leg and could have ran off to safety

That's Omar, though. Dude is like Spider Man.

Stringer would have landed on his head.

After ratting on Avon he would've gotten killed in the streets anyway. Son decided to man up and get what he deserved.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

After ratting on Avon he would've gotten killed in the streets anyway. Son decided to man up and get what he deserved.
When did he rat on Avon?
No disrespect just asking.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

When did he rat on Avon?

dropped dime to Colvin on Avon and the warehouse with all the guns and grenades

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

When did he rat on Avon?

dropped dime to Colvin on Avon and the warehouse with all the guns and grenades
yup, even served as affiant which helped the police get the warrant to raid Avon's spot

Hurt my heart when homie died
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

How can y'all love String after he did D'Angelo like that?

D'Angelo wasn't about that life.   Stringer had to do what needed to be done.

He wasnt bout that life? Homie took 20 years for the family, at that point he just wanted to be left alone and suffer in silence. IF you ask me, Stringer was the greatest evil in the show outside of the Greek

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

was snitching on Avon something needed to be done?
Avon was getting reckless.  In the end, everyone always has to look out for their own best interests.

Originally Posted by solarius49

He wasnt bout that life? Homie took 20 years for the family, at that point he just wanted to be left alone and suffer in silence. IF you ask me, Stringer was the greatest evil in the show outside of the Greek

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet
i gotta disagree with you on that one. 

this.

remember him writing an apology letter to the imaginary kids? lying about bodies wee bey caught?

he would have eventually started telling

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet
Aight i feel you, Clay Davis was in the same boat as him.  See atleast Avon had an allegiance to family. String and Clay Davis only cared about money, at all costs.  It takes a cold mofo to have  your best friends nephew murdered even considering the cirumstances

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet
Aight i feel you, Clay Davis was in the same boat as him.  See atleast Avon had an allegiance to family. String and Clay Davis only cared about money, at all costs.  It takes a cold mofo to have  your best friends nephew murdered even considering the cirumstances
If you're talking about cold then look no further than Marlo. Dude had a security guard offed for doing his job.

was snitching on Avon something needed to be done?

the truth is, deep down both of those dudes were scheming against each other (remember the scene with them hugging on the balcony?).. Stringer was just looking out for himself

only problem is he got greedy and started stepping on too many toes. dude was too smart for his own good. 

While he was finishing his sentence, somehow someway word would've gotten to Avon that String's name was on his paperwork and he would've had him killed anyway.

Back
Top Bottom