Why do girls get up and leave so quick when you say get the hell out then....

Like these words are like lighting a match. They have an attitude, you straight up tell them, get the hell out of here then, then they storm out like Katrinawhen you don't mean it, but when you have a nap lined up, can't complain.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Like these words are like lighting a match. They have an attitude, you straight up tell them, get the hell out of here then, then they storm out like Katrina when you don't mean it, but when you have a nap lined up, can't complain.
cause they know we gonna call em back(when we want some again)

cause then they tell you "youre so mean, youre such a jerk, etc" and then before you can defend/justify yourself they are gone, and then they win?

laugh.gif

I think they be wantin to go anyway.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Like these words are like lighting a match. They have an attitude, you straight up tell them, get the hell out of here then, then they storm out like Katrina when you don't mean it, but when you have a nap lined up, can't complain.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

And yall say girls are confusing. If you don't want her to leave, don't tell her to.
laugh.gif

No. Ya'll aren't confusing, all of you just are Bipolar.

Originally Posted by Mister916

frown.gif

I got a better qestion y do women wanna cuddle after sex? why cant yall jus roll over and go to sleep, watch tv or go make somethin to eat?

I got a better qestion y do women wanna cuddle after sex? why cant yall jus roll over and go to sleep, watch tv or go make somethin to eat?

co-sign, make a brotha a samich or something.

Girls love drama, some more than others. I $!!@+@* hate those *@$@ who try to make their life like a movie.

you cuss at me i'm out...think she's gonna let you talk to her like that and then sit there? unless she wants to piss you off like you did hershe's gonna leave...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

co-sign, make a brotha a samich or something.

Fa real one day after sex i asked this female to go pour me a cup of kool aid she looked at me like i jus told her i was beatin her moms. She got mad andleft talkin bout "I aint no maid dont be givin me orders like u my daddy or something" All i was thinking was wasnt u callin me daddy during thesession we jus had and when i was givin u orders durin sex u didnt complain(bend over, turn around, look at me while u do it,etc) To make matters worse my dumb@@! said whats the matter u get other people drinks at yo job with no fuss(she a bartender)
eyes.gif
Needless to say that was our last convo

Originally Posted by know polish

Some of you sound like you'd make great boyfriends/husbands.

Keep the stereotype alive, boys.

laugh.gif
I've given up on some of them. There just is no hope.

Back
Top Bottom