[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]
laugh.gif
  I start to reminisce in my head and be like "I killed that ____!" then start to jig on the spot, word to

bfjpn6.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That smell is like a senzu bean, swear I'll be ready to tap out but get a quick wiff and strength is renewed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll talkin about smell....i dont stop till i see the white sauce
pimp.gif

Real talk...it never fully registered to me how women can turn a dude out...but think about it...if she got good head and good box...and you hit it raw? pssshhh
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Real talk...it never fully registered to me how women can turn a dude out...but think about it...if she got good head and good box...and you hit it raw? pssshhh
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i smash a chick raw on the regular, but she's the only woman i have smashed raw since i was hospitalized.

i figure with all the blood tests and bactrim i had, doctors woulda found an STD by now if i had one.

the chick i smash gives me no reason to think she'd be smashing multiple ppl raw, because she's a homebody, and alot of our time is accounted for by each other.

with this being said, i acknowledge the fact that i could still catch something.

on another note, i fap so much that i can't bust off vaginal sex, condom or no condom.

when i smash ol' girl, i'm smashing just for her to get off. once she nuts, i either get some dome or just go to sleep.

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

smh, ive told yall worse...

**logs off**

i smash a chick raw on the regular, but she's the only woman i have smashed raw since i was hospitalized.

i figure with all the blood tests and bactrim i had, doctors woulda found an STD by now if i had one.

the chick i smash gives me no reason to think she'd be smashing multiple ppl raw, because she's a homebody, and alot of our time is accounted for by each other.

with this being said, i acknowledge the fact that i could still catch something.

on another note, i fap so much that i can't bust off vaginal sex, condom or no condom.

when i smash ol' girl, i'm smashing just for her to get off. once she nuts, i either get some dome or just go to sleep.

not just regular dome either. i have to fap in her mouth, so it's not even dome, technically, it's just assisted fapping.

**logs off**

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Marriage FTW.

Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

I haven't used a condom in over 2 years since being with my girlfriend. The only ring she's getting is a Nuva. 

Marriage FTW.

Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

I haven't used a condom in over 2 years since being with my girlfriend. The only ring she's getting is a Nuva. 

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Marriage FTW.

Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

yeeeeaaaaaah, but it sounds so much better that way then "well, I let him hit it raw before hand and I'm not a skeezer
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Marriage FTW.

Absolutely not 
laugh.gif

yeeeeaaaaaah, but it sounds so much better that way then "well, I let him hit it raw before hand and I'm not a skeezer
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

**logs off**
why do you fap so much if you have a cut buddy?

**logs off**
why do you fap so much if you have a cut buddy?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes in here about to cut their own lives short just for the "feeling".
30t6p3b.gif

Always use protection, you have no idea how dangerous it is out there.

boy boy the last snatch you got was starring Brad Pitt. hush that fuu fuu talk sonny.

you're more likely to get a STD from a "good girl" than from a "skeezer" due to the fact that the "skeezer" knows alot about sex and that condoms are the best bet when youre getting hit off regularly.

only times ive smashed raw was WITH the "good girls" and boy howdy have i ran thru a $!!% ton of "good girls"

the slutty tramps always whippin out magnums like its impressive.

NT. this is how you can tell who gets the sexbox360 and who just plays with their wii.

one of my main mans JUUUUUUUST got hit the clap from a chick he met at a church event. lightin up like a lightbulb callin me cryin like "help me man" work to freeky zeekey

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes in here about to cut their own lives short just for the "feeling".
30t6p3b.gif

Always use protection, you have no idea how dangerous it is out there.

boy boy the last snatch you got was starring Brad Pitt. hush that fuu fuu talk sonny.

you're more likely to get a STD from a "good girl" than from a "skeezer" due to the fact that the "skeezer" knows alot about sex and that condoms are the best bet when youre getting hit off regularly.

only times ive smashed raw was WITH the "good girls" and boy howdy have i ran thru a $!!% ton of "good girls"

the slutty tramps always whippin out magnums like its impressive.

NT. this is how you can tell who gets the sexbox360 and who just plays with their wii.

one of my main mans JUUUUUUUST got hit the clap from a chick he met at a church event. lightin up like a lightbulb callin me cryin like "help me man" work to freeky zeekey

**logs off**
i dont know WHO the $@%$ you are... but i swear to the lord jesus christ, you just repeated something i said long ago on NT on the most famous of my many SNs.
thats my story right there man. that happened in 2008. also everything else. if you didnt copy that from somewhere... idk.
eek.gif

**logs off**
i dont know WHO the $@%$ you are... but i swear to the lord jesus christ, you just repeated something i said long ago on NT on the most famous of my many SNs.
thats my story right there man. that happened in 2008. also everything else. if you didnt copy that from somewhere... idk.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Yo
NT is BUGGIN' right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Props my brother... Team Sig soon?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Yo
NT is BUGGIN' right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Props my brother... Team Sig soon?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

sigh

laugh.gif
I didn't even want to touch that one.

and he called him bro..
laugh.gif
Its the internet.

I've read worse.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

You know she can go back to the doctor and get the stems trimmed down right?
We had bump problem the first time after she got it.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by nikezruinedmylife

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by Steve212

Feels damn good. I'm messing with a chick now, and we don't use no condoms. Plan B is on deck though.

Nah son. Plan B is mad expensive. I had planned on stocking up on them joints but had to put a couple back after she gave me the total. I just had the chick i was visiting pop one every 2-3 days.

My new main chick got that mirena though
pimp.gif

Don't rely on the mirena too much..I popped my ex mirena out of place before

You must be huge if you popped it outta place bro

sigh

laugh.gif
I didn't even want to touch that one.

and he called him bro..
laugh.gif
Its the internet.

I've read worse.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

You know she can go back to the doctor and get the stems trimmed down right?
We had bump problem the first time after she got it.

Back
Top Bottom