devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yo somebody on Niketalk needs to take mytmouse down! i'm tired of the frontin on this site! I need somebody to give Niketalk females the blues. They act like they are Unicorns and in reality if the came to L.A. Id rearrange their whole perspective on reality and getting hammer thumped............... im drunk

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?

laugh.gif
...seriously though...hitting raw is blind love...you're spoiling yourself with the best feeling on earth

Originally Posted by Diego

Howd you get wifi on your death bed?

laugh.gif
...seriously though...hitting raw is blind love...you're spoiling yourself with the best feeling on earth

Going raw makes me never want to wear a condom again, matter of fact, even when I go to rock a rubber, I gotta slip it in raw at first to wake my piece up.
You jus put in in and then its like temporary insanity
embarassed.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
 its like as soon as it goes in a dream starts
laugh.gif

And the messed up part....Ive only went raw once
grin.gif
 I was boutta to hit this skeez off last night, but for some reason I couldnt put my rawness in her, I had second thoughts so I got the dome n bounced
laugh.gif

Going raw makes me never want to wear a condom again, matter of fact, even when I go to rock a rubber, I gotta slip it in raw at first to wake my piece up.
embarassed.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 I was boutta to hit this skeez off last night, but for some reason I couldnt put my rawness in her, I had second thoughts so I got the dome n bounced
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

embarassed.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
INFO on the SKEEZ
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

embarassed.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
INFO on the SKEEZ
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom